Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Video for F.A.N.S

  1. #1
    Senior Member Ryan894's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    147

    Video for F.A.N.S

    I think tech needs to make a official video for this song asap!



    Anyone else who agrees post in here and lets try and get techs attention.


  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ryan894's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    147
    I know i think that video is sick, but i want tech to make a official one with him actually rapping to the song instead of a bunch of clips



    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

  4. #4
    yea i know what what you mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    I know i think that video is sick, but i want tech to make a official one with him actually rapping to the song instead of a bunch of clips

    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ryan894's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    147
    Great job on the video though man, every time i see vids of tech doing tours and shows it gives me chills and reminds me about every time i see him at a show



    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian
    yea i know what what you mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    I know i think that video is sick, but i want tech to make a official one with him actually rapping to the song instead of a bunch of clips

    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

  6. #6


    Thank you....and yea when i see live videos of Tech it reminds me of how fuckin dope his shows are!!!It makes me want to go to the next show on his upcoming tours.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Lil Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    125


    that video like mine but i posted mine 1st so I DID NOT COPY check search if u dont think i am saying the truth and i made a thread like this also =)




  8. #8


    Yea I Know....We Both have the same intro lol and some of the clips are the same.....I did not copy also..Mine has more live Tech and yours has dvd clips.. I also made a thread about this yesterday..but you posted it on youtube and on here first.Lol I started my vid on Monday...but i didnt have time to finish it this week till i had my day off,i still need to do some editing though...but nice job on your video as well i liked it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Evil

    that video like mine but i posted mine 1st so I DID NOT COPY check search if u dont think i am saying the truth and i made a thread like this also =)




Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 04:35 AM
  2. Who Do I Catch Now VIDEO is sequel to RedNose VIDEO
    By SuicidaL KyL in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 03:44 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 04:40 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 11:16 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 02:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •