Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The amount of money Tech has spent on features for 6's and 7's?

The amount of money Tech has spent on features for 6's and 7's?

I know for a fact that some of the features on this album ask for big dollars, maybe there is an arrangement with some of these artists for Tech to repay by doing a feature on there next project, but damn, Techs gonna need some sales to cover the cost, of course it will probably be a profit after the first day of sales, but as the saying goes, it takes money to make money, and in saying that I think probably one of the cheapest features on the album will be the best in Hopsin. Any ideas on how much these features would of cost?

of course Hopsin is Cheap He ain't That Big yet... You gotta Remember Tech Makes A Fuck of a Lot more than any Mainstream artist off Each Album, Plus With the Amount of Money They Make Touring, HOLY Fuck Their Caked Out, Plus Being that Strange is 50% his He can Put alot More Money into his albums Than Most artists Who aren't Signed to their own Label, He's Got More money Than anyone needs to have more than He Needs to Spend So why not Buy some Features, Givin there good and Make Good music, and Its Someone That Tech Wants To Collab With, Such as EM He Prolly Doesnt Care how much he is, He Just wants Him! Besides Like you mentioned Too, They Make Deals with artists, swap Collabs..

is that really how you type? All Caps Every Single Word Except For The First One In The Sentence? you made a good point but damn thats kinda annoying... right up there with people typing IN ALL CAPS

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Leven
    of course Hopsin is Cheap He ain't That Big yet... You gotta Remember Tech Makes A Fuck of a Lot more than any Mainstream artist off Each Album, Plus With the Amount of Money They Make Touring, HOLY Fuck Their Caked Out, Plus Being that Strange is 50% his He can Put alot More Money into his albums Than Most artists Who aren't Signed to their own Label, He's Got More money Than anyone needs to have more than He Needs to Spend So why not Buy some Features, Givin there good and Make Good music, and Its Someone That Tech Wants To Collab With, Such as EM He Prolly Doesnt Care how much he is, He Just wants Him! Besides Like you mentioned Too, They Make Deals with artists, swap Collabs..

Strange is "caked out"? I guess that's why Big Scoob said rap doesn't pay his bills and Kutty's worried about being able to feed his children.

kutt says hes worried about feeding his children buuuut he also has a song called Buy The Bar....

kinda goes against what hes sayin... lol

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe
    Strange is "caked out"? I guess that's why Big Scoob said rap doesn't pay his bills and Kutty's worried about being able to feed his children.

Hahaha I know, right? I was saying the same thing when I first heard the album - get your priorities straight, son! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

kutt says hes worried about feeding his children buuuut he also has a song called Buy The Bar....

who cares, tech coulda dropped a couple mills on making this album and hed still be rich as fuck lol

he didn't spend much most artists get payed off a point system which means they make there money off each album sold and there is no way Busta,Yelawolf,Twista etc asked for a shit load of money to be featured on this album! his beats at most he spent 2500 to 5000 for some and the rest depending on who is producing on this album you can go to soundclick.com and find beats for 3-400 bucks! Without telling the producers who you are! Drama Beats is on there,Seven,Matic Lee,YoungFyre probably have production on there really Tech hasn't said much about producers on 6&7!

Dont Travis O' Guin usually produce most of Tech's shit? I know he didn't pay Lil' Wayne. Just imagine how much Undeground Rappers pay Tech. Also don't Tech get like 10% off of every Strange Music artist's albums?

Quote Originally Posted by Esko
    he didn't spend much most artists get payed off a point system which means they make there money off each album sold and there is no way Busta,Yelawolf,Twista etc asked for a shit load of money to be featured on this album! his beats at most he spent 2500 to 5000 for some and the rest depending on who is producing on this album you can go to soundclick.com and find beats for 3-400 bucks! Without telling the producers who you are! Drama Beats is on there,Seven,Matic Lee,YoungFyre probably have production on there really Tech hasn't said much about producers on 6&7!

Lol let's not forget Naked (Boom Boom Room) you know those ladies in that music video weren't cheap :P

Hahaha I know, right? I was saying the same thing when I first heard the album - get your priorities straight, son! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r