Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOPSIN ON TINYCHAT RIGHT NOW!

HOPSIN ON TINYCHAT RIGHT NOW!

go to http://tinychat.com/hopsin

these fools on there think they can free!!!Shiiiit!!lmao

I got on there when I saw your link and Hop just got of. LOL he said besides SwizZz he don't have any friends. What was dope was him talking about a hip hop musical. That shit would be dope if it went down like he said.

Naa....he said he didnt want to talk about hip-hop...And he also said he doesnt really like it either...lol..he said that when peeps were askin him about collabs,he said he only fucks with Yelawolf lol......and when people kept being annoying and telling him "SIGN TO SHADY RECORDS" or "SIGN TO STRANGE" he was like "I know thats what a lot of my fans want but im doing my own thing with Funk Volume.....other than that all he was really doing was grubbin on some Del Taco.....lol he did do a good free with us and the other guys freestylin fuckin sucked....i mean i know its free but they didnt make any sense besides this one kid had good punchlines but thats about it.

hes off i swear ive missed like all of his tinychats since i bought a webcam lol

lol i dont get why it says i posted at 7:06pm.....i posted this like at 3pm or 4pm mountain time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    hes off i swear ive missed like all of his tinychats since i bought a webcam lol

Im was talk about Noc Madness the movie he was talking about making. With all underground ill MCs doing verses instead of lines of dialogue. He said he dont want it to be about hip hop, but it will still be a hip-hop musical.

I know what you are sayin. He was getting annoyed by all the music questions and freestyling. He was like, "If you come home from work at McDonald's do you wanna hear about hamburgers?"

hahaha thats true lol and dam i didnt know about the movie...thats sick.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrank

Im was talk about Noc Madness the movie he was talking about making. With all underground ill MCs doing verses instead of lines of dialogue. He said he dont want it to be about hip hop, but it will still be a hip-hop musical.

I know what you are sayin. He was getting annoyed by all the music questions and freestyling. He was like, "If you come home from work at McDonald's do you wanna hear about hamburgers?"

This is from Hopsin's Facebook 9 hours ago bro.......

"maan this Knock Madness Film is gonna be fuckin sick! I caint wait to make this shit! Im already workin on the theme song for it. oh man, fuck yeah!"

Yea I wasn't sure how to spell the knock. Should have known since he said it means that everyone knocks the madness or some shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

This is from Hopsin's Facebook 9 hours ago bro.......

"maan this Knock Madness Film is gonna be fuckin sick! I caint wait to make this shit! Im already workin on the theme song for it. oh man, fuck yeah!"

[/quote]

HOPSIN ON TINYCHAT RIGHT NOW.......He did a dope ass free- remix to "Heather Nicole".