Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sea City Shows (Seattle fa those who don't know)

Sea City Shows (Seattle fa those who don't know)

<span How many cities have two shows back to back because the first one ALWAYS sells out? ONE. Sea City!!! Ain't nobody put it down like Seattle, best believe......cept for maybe KC I won't deny the hometown probly cracks off

<span><span>I just had to let that out, I've been goin to Tech shows in Seattle since the original Hostile Takeover Tour, and I always felt in my heart that when he brought it here, there was an intensity that likely very few cities could compare to. I've gone over the show listings the past couple tours, and it feels good to see that we truely are the ONLY city to throw two shows back to back every time because always the first one, and usually the second one sell out without fail. Now I'll admit, there was nothing like a Tech N9ne show in the Absolute Power/Everready days, but that alone shows how loyal these fans still are. Wooptie Wooptie Woop Woop! Can't wait to see Kutty back, definitely missed him on the last time around...y'all remember his solo act when B.L.E.V.E came out? FIRE

Actually very true. Ive gone to at least 5 tech shows here in seattle, going to be going to this one coming up as well. always awesome to see that he plays 2 shows in a row here.

how big is the venue? if its small he plays twice to compensate for fans that cant fit into the first show...

he sells out fillmore in denver and that place is big no need for 2 shows there or he would do 2 shows im sure

SEATTLE IS ONE OF MY FAV FOR THAT VERY FACT OF TWO SHOWS....PLUS THIS TIME ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

I'm going to both shows, saw last show here, Showbox isn't big but it's not tiny...but it is the kind of place a good act will sell out of and need a second show, President's (old Seattle alt-band) also plays back to back shows there in April if I remember correctly...but yeah, it's cool that he can do two shows here...

April 6s & 7s

Nice Scenario! wasn't it Wrek's bday last year in Seattle?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian 'SCENARIO' Fraser

SEATTLE IS ONE OF MY FAV FOR THAT VERY FACT OF TWO SHOWS....PLUS THIS TIME ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

i dunno man, showbox pike place market isnt very big, but showbox SODO is huge. as far as indoor venues go...thats why they started playing there because showbox at the market would sell out within a few hours. to Get Blunted, the venue's big man, not small in the least bit

Quote Originally Posted by neptunebastard

I'm going to both shows, saw last show here, Showbox isn't big but it's not tiny...but it is the kind of place a good act will sell out of and need a second show, President's (old Seattle alt-band) also plays back to back shows there in April if I remember correctly...but yeah, it's cool that he can do two shows here...

oh shit, A 6s & 7s! Ha, didn't notice that

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    April 6s & 7s