Thread: Will Tech N9ne's "Underground" image be hurt?

Will Tech N9ne's "Underground" image be hurt?

Does anyone think tech's underground image will be hurt by rapping with Lil' Wayne, or Snoop Dogg?

I'm not really a fan of Lil' Wayne, so im kinda wondering what the song will sound like.

tbh i'm not sure. only time will tell when the Search Bar will come to fruition

True that, yo

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

lol, blue head, anyways at first i thought his underground image might get burnt a lil, but who cares, were gonna have more of an oppurtunity to show off Tech as he destroys the supposed "worlds best rappers" on the same tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

I doubt it, were all just kind of in a state of confusion and disarray because we have never seen tech get this much attention, but i think he will stay underground and the mainstream will inevitably become the "new underground"

I definately could see that happening. But TECH N9NE > ANY mainstream rapper. for real

I hope you all realize Tech doesn't have an underground image, and even if he had one, he wouldn't want it. Tech has been saying for years that he wants the world to hear his music. Tech has wanted mainstream attention since the first day he began rhyming. His success story is that he's made it this far without major label execs and radio play. Tech has no underground image, he is just an independent rapper who the industry ignored until he made them take notice.

true talk

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star
    I hope you all realize Tech doesn't have an underground image, and even if he had one, he wouldn't want it. Tech has been saying for years that he wants the world to hear his music. Tech has wanted mainstream attention since the first day he began rhyming. His success story is that he's made it this far without major label execs and radio play. Tech has no underground image, he is just an independent rapper who the industry ignored until he made them take notice.

.......................................god damnit