Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So I love this OFWGKTA/Tyler the creator talk but....?!?

So I love this OFWGKTA/Tyler the creator talk but....?!?

So check it out I Love Tech N9ne pretty much above all other artists and I have come on this site before and publicly endorsed Odd FutureWGKTA but in light of all this recent talk of a tech/tylercreator collab I have kind of grown a bone with OF. Someone on this site said they talked to tyler through some social media site and he aparently dont like tech but he dont even respect him!!!! I you youtube the odd future interviews with peter rosenberg at SXSW all those fools seems to not have much respect for any of the big players in the game(including WuTang so really?). And while all the fools in OF flow pretty sick that girl they got dj'n for them(Sid) who says she grew up on nsync and some other faggy bullshit can suck a nut she sound ignorant as fuck tryin to say fuck other rappers. I still like OF but they definitaly just sunk a couple notches down plus I guess this T9/Tyler collab deff wont happen, if he really dont even respect tech regardless of if he likes his music I really think thats fucked up of an up an coming underground artist fool needs to know his role!.

Underground music fans in general alone tend to act like they have the biggest balls in the world so the archatype/expectations rappers like R.A. The Rugged Man, Jedi Mind Tricks and Brotha Lynch Hung have set. Not so much lryically but how they act and state they feel and express there opinions.. Which is why since Tech thinks hes one of the hardest then people want him to act like they do.

But since Tech socially can be down with a lot of things pragmatic anal technical asshole egoistical fag. Underground music fans and artists/musicians alone could easily consider Tech a sissy. Besides it doesn't help that when Lynch had beef with Tech he called Tech a sissy. I for one consider all of that stupid as fuck but whatever.

I know you're a fan of these kids, so don't take this personal, but it's fear. Same reason Em won't jump on a track. Tech would expose them for being lyrically incompetent. How do they not give a fuck, but still doing magazine shoots and shit? Didn't he go the the MTV Woodie awards?. Fake.

couldnt have said it betta myself

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk
    I know you're a fan of these kids, so don't take this personal, but it's fear. Same reason Em won't jump on a track. Tech would expose them for being lyrically incompetent. How do they not give a fuck, but still doing magazine shoots and shit? Didn't he go the the MTV Woodie awards?. Fake.

No one with any common sense can possibly think that Eminem is afraid to do a song with Tech. That's ignorant as hell. Keep dreaming.

Tech would mop the floor with Eminem, They arent even on the same plane of existance
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    No one with any common sense can possibly think that Eminem is afraid to do a song with Tech. That's ignorant as hell. Keep dreaming.

Got a better reason Em keeps ducking him? Why not just state your opinion without trying to bust my balls? Anybody with common sense knows Em ain't back to 100% lyrically. I'm a fan, but even Em knows he's not 100.

I like them but not defending them in this particular case its not fear its straigh up beligerant ignaorance look up the interview i recomended like i said they have no respect for anyone. Im sorry i love tech but its more offensive to here these fools say they aint got love for Wu Tang especialy with a catch name like Wolf Gang and a chant equal to any Wuu Taang! I just think they got some DGAF skaterpunk attitudes which im not tottaly agianst but techs a legend in the making and to hear Tyler not only doesnt like but doesnt respect him kinda makes me say fuck him. The other day someone put a message about the power of this board being responsible for hopsin bein on 6s7s so I think the power of this board should let Tyler the creator and the rest of OF(except EARL, FREE EARL crazy flow child) know that T9 aint someone to fuck wit and he said it best on twitter the other day if the KOD calls you for a guest spot on his album then you answer goddammit!!!

Ur just as ignorant as the other guy, open ur fuckin mind

Quote Originally Posted by jeff
    Tech would mop the floor with Eminem, They arent even on the same plane of existance

As far as the eminem shit goes I look at at like this: tech been tryn to get at em since eveready.(around that time proof got killed so i guess its understandable that em wasnt doin collabos) and its well known by know that tech met em backstack somewhere in europe. Tech got Yelawolf on his new album and he took slaughterhouse out on the entire KOD tour (way before the whole shady 2.0 shit) so the way I look at it if Em want to get at tech and be on his album shit would already be in the books look at it. Fuck that faggot ass shady bitch if he wanted to be on a track with tech it woulda already happend or at least been announced(hell he coulda easily been on she devil years ago if he wanted. My ultimate point is fuckin emeinem got time to go out of his way and get pink, riannah.elton john, lil wayne and who knows how much other complete bullshit and he cant take a couple hours out of his life to drop a verse for tech. I think time its to stop praisin this fucking piece of shit and start callin him on what he really is cause if he wont rhyme with tech but hell guest on a fucking BOB track(not to even get into the gay love letter that is I Need a DoctorLOLOLOL!!!!) then its time Tech N9ne fans gets the fuck over it and look forward to a real quality album that is All 6s and 7s