Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I spent $175 this year on Strange.

I spent $175 this year on Strange.

I bought the $125 VIP for All 6's & 7's tour. I Pre-Ordered 6's & 7's and Coat Hanga Strangla, so yeah 175 how much did u spend.

Btw... is the vip package also allowed for the hour meet and greet or what.

lol so far all i got is the pre-order for CHS

25 bucks

i got all 6's and 7's. im bout to buy vip, and hopfully a ticket to another show. wait, bad season came out 2011 didnt it? i bought that album. if by some strech of the imagination i can also scrape up a little extra money before it drops, i wanna preorder the scoob album. but fuck the year isnt half way thru yet, ill spend a couple hundred bucks before the year ends.

pre-ordered CHS and 6's & 7s..might check out jay rocks shit and scoobs album if theyre good enough to buy.

Last year I spent like $500 on merch, my girl wasn't happy with me spending that much on Tecca shit! lol

i dont remember which thread it was but Tech did say the hour meet and greet is still included in the vip package

Btw... is the vip package also allowed for the hour meet and greet or what.

Since November, I spent about $1500 on Strange shit. Haha.. Some jerseys, some shirts for my girlfriend, 2 VIP packages, all 3 CDs that are up for preorder, Bad Season mixtape, whatever else I bought haha

You rich bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Swipe
    Since November, I spent about $1500 on Strange shit. Haha.. Some jerseys, some shirts for my girlfriend, 2 VIP packages, all 3 CDs that are up for preorder, Bad Season mixtape, whatever else I bought haha

LOLOLOLOLOL I really cant believe this is a real thread but i did hear if you spent the most money on Strange gear in 2011 then you win yourself a chance to suck the cock of a real life tech n9ne impersonater. So there we go boys slide those cards and get your chance to bow down and be a real life strange music dick rider!!!!

Nothing yet this year, but I'm about to preorder chs.
    Last year I preordered every lp though, and I might again this year. Its the shirts that convince me.
    Ill be getting chs, damn fool and 6s and 7s for sure. Ill see about jay rock. That's 75 to 100, and ill be going to the cedar rapids show.
    And when it comes to strangegiving, black friday or the xmas sales I might splurge a little. Last year I spent about 100 on merch, this year I want a jersey.