Thread: My "Airplanes" Verse.

My "Airplanes" Verse.

I Put down a verse to B.O.B.'s Airplanes track.

Let me know what you people think.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_7703067

Compared to all of the shit rap that Ive been hearing lately this isn't that bad. You actually had a flow and your verse had a SUBJECT AND PREDICATE. If you would like my opinion I would say this. 1) rapping with out doubling up your voice, or dubbing it, is hard for someone who hasn't obtained a large fan base yet. Tech can do it now because we all just love the sound of his voice and he has thousand dollar mics, making his voice sound perfect. But when he first started he had effects and doubled it up a lot. He would dub, then dub his dub, and then add his "Cha's". Same with Weezy, he started out like that and now all he has to do is mumble on a track and people love it, so i would say give it some audio layers like that. and 2) i would say rhyme things that are more than one syllable, rhyme sentences and shit, it really shows lyrical skill. All in all i liked it =D

I definitely appreciate the feedback. I'm doing my own recording. Still pretty new at it. If I had any sort of producer I'm sure it would sound worlds better. I've been listening to a lot of the strange artists like lynch and tech and trying to figure out the layers and how they make their shit sound the way it does. I'll just have to keep at it.

Thanks for some actual constructive criticism.

cool voice dude, and some lyrics were pretty thought provoking..and i like the name, cool name, ever intersted in a collab let me know, i dont spit but i make beats, kinda electro hip hop dubstep , would love to get ya on one of my beats.

I'm down to collab. Hit me up and let me hear some of your stuff. grimmgutter@gmail.com

anytime bro =D

that was sick, and it didnt sound bad at all for you saying your new at it and i liked how your voice was loud and very clear i hate sometimes when peoples voices are almost like too blended in the beat cuz then its hard for me to hear it. good flow too

Man thats real shitt. Voice sik as hell. Beautiful lyrics. Shoutout to you from the UK!

I really appreciate all the feedback. I'm really trying to step my game up and I think I'm on the right path.

You can check out a few other things I did here. http://www.reverbnation.com/grimmgutter I'm mostly gonna be putting out random verses now and then until my mixtape drops later this year.

links to all my pages at http://GrimmGutter.com