Thread: It'll be a little odd for Tech N9ne's new album 6's & 7's

It'll be a little odd for Tech N9ne's new album 6's & 7's

If there's gonna be a feature of Tyler, The Creator & another feature of B.O.B on the new album. It will be odd because of the beef there. I wan't the collab to happen for Tyler, The Creator I hope to god it happens, but it will just be a little for Tech having feature's of artist who are currently dissing eachother. lol

he has hopsin and lil wayne on it...

this. people look way too deep into things

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    he has hopsin and lil wayne on it...

^Lol I noticed that to. Ha ha

Who cares whose beefin its techs cd that's all that matters now it'd be fucked up to throw them on the same track though haha

oh please, half of all that beef shit is for publicity, you think there gonna see eachother in the studio with tech and theres gonna be a shoot out? they dont give a fuck and neither does tech, rap is about lyricism, its not about stupid bullshit

just thought i would add this......Tyler the Creator would eat that nigga alive PERIOD

I don't see b.o.b doin anything but tyler seems a bit out there he might shank him haha

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano
    oh please, half of all that beef shit is for publicity, you think there gonna see eachother in the studio with tech and theres gonna be a shoot out? they dont give a fuck and neither does tech, rap is about lyricism, its not about stupid bullshit

lol perhaps =)

Quote Originally Posted by austin
    I don't see b.o.b doin anything but tyler seems a bit out there he might shank him haha

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano

if tech felt the beef would ruin his album then he wouldn't let either of them on it.... You honestly think tech is worried about other peoples beef while he's got the biggest album of the year to worry about???? I DON'T THINK SO, so what they're beefin and it still aint stoppin tech from reaching out to Tyler and it sure as hell didn't stop the B.O.B collab.... Get the fuck over it an move on to some other shit... cause like matt said he's gonna have Hopsin and lil wayne on it.....