Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: HOPSIN

  1. #1
    Junior Member harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12

    HOPSIN

    what would u all think if tech signed hopsin to strange.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Justin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    Worst thing since grave plott(I actually like liquid assasin but Killa C really?WTF) I know im gonna catch alot of shit for this but I was just talking bout this with someone on another post. I tryed to listen to hopsin cause I thought sag my pants was cool but quite frankly I found him to be a completely unoriginal and not particularly amusing raw talent. I wont deny he has skills on a mic but he nowhere near the level of Strange. Hes all shock and awe with his lyrics the only thing is he isnt really sayin anything relevant. Just a bunch of bullshit about how he wants to kill Eazy E's wife which even if she is a terrible bussiness woman who fucking cares Ruthless is pretty much been a dead label since bone left. I dont know I just dont get all the hype and Im sorry cause I know a lot of people on this site gonna get mad but thats just my opinion.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Then ur listening to the wrong songs, listen to his songs where hes telling stories

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Worst thing since grave plott(I actually like liquid assasin but Killa C really?WTF) I know im gonna catch alot of shit for this but I was just talking bout this with someone on another post. I tryed to listen to hopsin cause I thought sag my pants was cool but quite frankly I found him to be a completely unoriginal and not particularly amusing raw talent. I wont deny he has skills on a mic but he nowhere near the level of Strange. Hes all shock and awe with his lyrics the only thing is he isnt really sayin anything relevant. Just a bunch of bullshit about how he wants to kill Eazy E's wife which even if she is a terrible bussiness woman who fucking cares Ruthless is pretty much been a dead label since bone left. I dont know I just dont get all the hype and Im sorry cause I know a lot of people on this site gonna get mad but thats just my opinion.

  4. #4
    Have you even heard haywire or gazing at the moonlight?


    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Worst thing since grave plott(I actually like liquid assasin but Killa C really?WTF) I know im gonna catch alot of shit for this but I was just talking bout this with someone on another post. I tryed to listen to hopsin cause I thought sag my pants was cool but quite frankly I found him to be a completely unoriginal and not particularly amusing raw talent. I wont deny he has skills on a mic but he nowhere near the level of Strange. Hes all shock and awe with his lyrics the only thing is he isnt really sayin anything relevant. Just a bunch of bullshit about how he wants to kill Eazy E's wife which even if she is a terrible bussiness woman who fucking cares Ruthless is pretty much been a dead label since bone left. I dont know I just dont get all the hype and Im sorry cause I know a lot of people on this site gonna get mad but thats just my opinion.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    228
    holy fuck how many fucken threads are going to be on this subject who cares who he signs to hopsin is sick and will do great wherever he goes or if he stays independent he is on all 6s and 7s thats good enough for right now

  6. #6
    Hopsin is amazing and he would fit perfectly with strange but Tech would insist that he stops rashing rappers, cuz Tech became so successful by showing love to everyone. And in my opinion, its the only thing holding Hopsin back as an artist.

  7. #7
    or nocturnal rainbows, leave me alone, motherfucker etc... Hopsin is RAW and has skill you just hatin cause Eazy's wife is a GRIMMY WHORE.....

    Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    Have you even heard haywire or gazing at the moonlight?


    Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Worst thing since grave plott(I actually like liquid assasin but Killa C really?WTF) I know im gonna catch alot of shit for this but I was just talking bout this with someone on another post. I tryed to listen to hopsin cause I thought sag my pants was cool but quite frankly I found him to be a completely unoriginal and not particularly amusing raw talent. I wont deny he has skills on a mic but he nowhere near the level of Strange. Hes all shock and awe with his lyrics the only thing is he isnt really sayin anything relevant. Just a bunch of bullshit about how he wants to kill Eazy E's wife which even if she is a terrible bussiness woman who fucking cares Ruthless is pretty much been a dead label since bone left. I dont know I just dont get all the hype and Im sorry cause I know a lot of people on this site gonna get mad but thats just my opinion.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Turbine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    487
    i feel I've answered this question 100 times..

  9. #9
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    if Hopsin gets signed i think the Search Bar will be ignored more than it already is

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    This is true

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    if Hopsin gets signed i think the Search Bar will be ignored more than it already is

Similar Threads

  1. hopsin
    By Kevan Carr (K Money, Superman) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:05 PM
  2. Message Hopsin posted on Facebook confirms Tech and Hopsin collab...
    By AJ16 in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 03:41 PM
  3. Hopsin on all 6's and 7's
    By kansascitycat in forum Rumors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 04:34 PM
  4. Hopsin
    By Sean (Petaluma Street Team) in forum Rumors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 06:37 AM
  5. HopSin
    By Halo of Nembutals in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 11:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •