Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOPSIN

HOPSIN

what would u all think if tech signed hopsin to strange.

Worst thing since grave plott(I actually like liquid assasin but Killa C really?WTF) I know im gonna catch alot of shit for this but I was just talking bout this with someone on another post. I tryed to listen to hopsin cause I thought sag my pants was cool but quite frankly I found him to be a completely unoriginal and not particularly amusing raw talent. I wont deny he has skills on a mic but he nowhere near the level of Strange. Hes all shock and awe with his lyrics the only thing is he isnt really sayin anything relevant. Just a bunch of bullshit about how he wants to kill Eazy E's wife which even if she is a terrible bussiness woman who fucking cares Ruthless is pretty much been a dead label since bone left. I dont know I just dont get all the hype and Im sorry cause I know a lot of people on this site gonna get mad but thats just my opinion.

Then ur listening to the wrong songs, listen to his songs where hes telling stories

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Worst thing since grave plott(I actually like liquid assasin but Killa C really?WTF) I know im gonna catch alot of shit for this but I was just talking bout this with someone on another post. I tryed to listen to hopsin cause I thought sag my pants was cool but quite frankly I found him to be a completely unoriginal and not particularly amusing raw talent. I wont deny he has skills on a mic but he nowhere near the level of Strange. Hes all shock and awe with his lyrics the only thing is he isnt really sayin anything relevant. Just a bunch of bullshit about how he wants to kill Eazy E's wife which even if she is a terrible bussiness woman who fucking cares Ruthless is pretty much been a dead label since bone left. I dont know I just dont get all the hype and Im sorry cause I know a lot of people on this site gonna get mad but thats just my opinion.

Have you even heard haywire or gazing at the moonlight?

holy fuck how many fucken threads are going to be on this subject who cares who he signs to hopsin is sick and will do great wherever he goes or if he stays independent he is on all 6s and 7s thats good enough for right now

Hopsin is amazing and he would fit perfectly with strange but Tech would insist that he stops rashing rappers, cuz Tech became so successful by showing love to everyone. And in my opinion, its the only thing holding Hopsin back as an artist.

or nocturnal rainbows, leave me alone, motherfucker etc... Hopsin is RAW and has skill you just hatin cause Eazy's wife is a GRIMMY WHORE.....

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    Have you even heard haywire or gazing at the moonlight?

i feel I've answered this question 100 times..

if Hopsin gets signed i think the Search Bar will be ignored more than it already is

This is true

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    if Hopsin gets signed i think the Search Bar will be ignored more than it already is