Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WE NEED A BROTHA LYNCH HUNG TOUR

WE NEED A BROTHA LYNCH HUNG TOUR

I noticed Lynch aint on tech's New tour.Am I the only one that has 2 have a lynch concert 4 "Coat Hanga Strangla".Mabye they got somthing in the works but if they dont somone should get on that shit....I bet BLH Live is fucking insane.I know alot of his fans are juggalos so I wouldnt mind if he did a Joint Concert with Twiztid or somthing....Id check that out,Already seen Twiztid and it was fucking crazy.

..i know lynch doesnt really like touring, and before dinner and a movie he hadnt toured in a LONG time and admitted his performences needed a better stage show. He said he learned alot from tech as far as gettin the crowd pumped up and his stage presence, but he was gonna really work at it and put somethin tight together before he tours again

his set on either the strange days or independent grind cant remember which one it was but he killed his set, the only logical thing is that hes got his own, i dont see how he wouldnt want to tour with tech, its hard work but seems like a lot of fun

im glad he realizes he needs to work on his stage show, because honestly his part of Strange Days was just plain boring. No energy, and it took away from the excitement of Tech's show since Lynchs set was in the middle of Techs. Also, imo, Lynch didnt choose the "right" (as in, best live songs) songs to perform

Quote Originally Posted by 707Mike
    ..i know lynch doesnt really like touring, and before dinner and a movie he hadnt toured in a LONG time and admitted his performences needed a better stage show. He said he learned alot from tech as far as gettin the crowd pumped up and his stage presence, but he was gonna really work at it and put somethin tight together before he tours again

as a long time Lynch fan I personally didn't care about Lynch's live performance. I was just thankful to see/hear him live.

It would be cool if Lynch had a cadaver or something dead on stage though.

J.E.T.S (Just Enjoy The Shit)

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    im glad he realizes he needs to work on his stage show, because honestly his part of Strange Days was just plain boring. No energy, and it took away from the excitement of Tech's show since Lynchs set was in the middle of Techs. Also, imo, Lynch didnt choose the "right" (as in, best live songs) songs to perform

Quote Originally Posted by 707Mike

He's gearing up for The Razorblades & Alcohol Tour which will probably include song performances for most of Coathanga Strangla. Not sure if any official dates have been set yet or not though.

C Lim was just talking about Lynch wanting him on his tour.

yep, Lynch tour is coming, he already confirmed this himself

just going to be a California tour - maybe Reno

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator

Sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    just going to be a California tour - maybe Reno

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator