Thread: Its the WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

Its the WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

So there has been all sorts of talk about tyler the creator lately but I feel as a hardcore T9 fan on this site it is my duty to inform everyone possible about Odd Future and if you dont know it Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All(OFWGKTA). If your like me and just have a general appreciation for good hip hop/rap music then you cant deny these kids talent. Tech wants Tyler on All 6s and 7s. I know Tyler and OF all have a D.G.A.F. type attitude but I think if we blow his shit up on twitter and any other way you can find to contact him he might do it if he realized the people who are now his fan base(being as their new to the game) are also tech fans and this would give him mad exposure(like he needs it now anyway) which is why we gotta fight for this LOL.Tyler and Tech is best potential collab on this 6s7s album fuck wayne and pain I love real hip hop and wanna hear raw shit. If you still dont know go to oddfuture.com and download bastart and everything else on there then go get goblin when it drops oh yeah and blow up twittter @fucktyler

funny to wake up and find that your drunk ass was bloggin at 5 am. BUMP this shit