Thread: Speed of sound album

Speed of sound album

On krayzies ustream he said hes turning speed of sound into an album, that will have the tech song on it and he also said hes reaching out for lynch to be on it as well

I hope your right man!

Yea me too. I really do want that to happen.Do you have to have that ustream and maybe can ya post it? bone thugs with tech n9ne and brotha lynch? Also is speed of sound all of bone thugs or just a krayzie bone album. Did he say when it comes out? I just read on bone thugs board and its just more talk really. bone thugs take forever to do anything important.

thats great news but Kray's unreliable when it comes to releasing albums, i been waiting on Chasing The Devil for many years to now find out its changed to Speed Of Sound so i'm not gettin my hopes up, IF IT DOES HAPPEN then no ones more excited than me, Tech and Lynch on Krayzie Bone album = HELL YES, and as far as i know it won't be a Bone Thugs album, just Krayzie's next solo if he ever drops it

is this forreal? nice

i dont understand why the hell theyve kept the song under wraps for so fucking long though... i mean come on. Lets just not let our fans hear one of the most anticipated BTNH songs ever because.... we can? makes sense right? fuck that

there actually is a reason why the song hasnt come out you know. You should ask Scenario about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound
    i dont understand why the hell theyve kept the song under wraps for so fucking long though... i mean come on. Lets just not let our fans hear one of the most anticipated BTNH songs ever because.... we can? makes sense right? fuck that

Who is he? Is he a member here?

maybe tech will do another verse since he released it already haha