Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honest opinion about these two beats

Honest opinion about these two beats

Tell me what you think

1st one sounded pretty good, except i thought that the main instrument used (sounds like a very distorted guitar) would sound better as a more natural sounding hard rock guitar.

2nd one wasnt bad. the piano loop started to sound a little repetitive as it went on though imo

i didnt like the 1st one the 2nd one sounds better to rap to but if u want to shout out shit like rap rock go with the 1st one but i like 2nd much more

yeah it was a distorted guitar. i kinda expected that not everyone was going to be a fan of it. but i can def see a better guitar in that instrumental.

as for the second one, yeah it is definitely repetitive but at the time i couldnt think of a better way to chop it up other than making some sort of an arpeggio sequence. thanks for your 2 cents!

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

1st one sounded pretty good, except i thought that the main instrument used (sounds like a very distorted guitar) would sound better as a more natural sounding hard rock guitar.

2nd one wasnt bad. the piano loop started to sound a little repetitive as it went on though imo

yeah for the first one i was def aiming for more rock than anything else. track 97 was for a more of a dark rap or maybe even horrorcore. thanks for your opinion man

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Evil

i didnt like the 1st one the 2nd one sounds better to rap to but if u want to shout out shit like rap rock go with the 1st one but i like 2nd much more

bumpin this

the first one needs some work. that loop of that guitar was ehh. maybe if the pattern changed throughout the beat it'd work better

the 2nd one is awesome. is there any way I can get ahold of that?

here you go man, please get back to me if you come up with something with it. i'd like to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

the first one needs some work. that loop of that guitar was ehh. maybe if the pattern changed throughout the beat it'd work better

the 2nd one is awesome. is there any way I can get ahold of that?

the first beat is sick as fuck, the second one i just now wrote most of a song to it, i just loved it and was hella feelin it.