Thread: anyone NOT like F.A.N.S.?

anyone NOT like F.A.N.S.?

if so, FUCK YOU.

its the greatest song ever.

did you need to make a discution about this?

did u need to reply to it?

but na lol i saw sum youtube comments n sum ppl were like " what ever happened to FTI and Industry is Punks this shits weak" it made me mad so i was hoping they would reply to this so we could gang rape them.

do you chew big red?

I loved it, I would love to discussion rape those youtube fucks over somethin like this... Fuck tech haters.

the people who say that are just against the progression of Tech's music..they wanna be stuck in the Anghellic/Absolute Power times. They just don't realize that back then, no one in "the industry" would give Tech's music the light of day. That's where those songs came from. Some people are just dumb as hell, and obviously don't like the fact Tech and Strange are expanding to a broader fan base then what they had 9 or 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorst

did u need to reply to it?

but na lol i saw sum youtube comments n sum ppl were like " what ever happened to FTI and Industry is Punks this shits weak" it made me mad so i was hoping they would reply to this so we could gang rape them.

ever though?

at first i hated it, but on my second listen i was hella into it, i don't like that he decided to use autotune though. To everybody talking about the FTI song or whatever, that song sucks!

I like the autotune and it doesn't mean anything. There are plenty of times where he hasn't used it and its awesome but that hook is sick. I also think the part where he talks about everybody juggalos as well as everyone else college kids metal heads... ya know? That is what's up.

lol wut

Quote Originally Posted by brandon jesus grill
    at first i hated it, but on my second listen i was hella into it, i don't like that he decided to use autotune though. To everybody talking about the FTI song or whatever, that song sucks!