Thread: Official info on upcoming Tech tour

Official info on upcoming Tech tour

So i dont know if anyone has seen this anywhere else yet but I live in Sacramento and i just found that on june 22nd techs tour coming to the ace of spades in Sac and it says the full line up is Tech,Kutt,Krizz,Scoob,Jay Rock, Mayday and Stevie Stone!

Yea TheRave.com has the official tour flyer with the openers as well (for Milwaukee show).

Ugh, I wish they would start bringing new cats out on tour. Don't get me wrong, I love my Strange cats, but seeing the same people every other tour is getting old. Where's Lynch?

mayday and stevie stone are new..... Don't remember seeing them on any concert b4.... maybe they were in the crowd??? they still have time to add people to the tour.. because there was talk about a tech and snoop tour this year...

Quote Originally Posted by STARKILLER
    Ugh, I wish they would start bringing new cats out on tour. Don't get me wrong, I love my Strange cats, but seeing the same people every other tour is getting old. Where's Lynch?

Stevie Stone was on the K.O.D. tour

Quote Originally Posted by Brian a.k.a Young B
    mayday and stevie stone are new..... Don't remember seeing them on any concert b4.... maybe they were in the crowd??? they still have time to add people to the tour.. because there was talk about a tech and snoop tour this year...

this^ and he does alot of midwest shows also with them

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Stevie Stone was on the K.O.D. tour

Quote Originally Posted by Brian a.k.a Young B

Justin hope to see you there im in Sac also

nice i missed the kod show so i havent seen stone yet

Is the Chicago date usually before or after Milwaukee?

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    Yea TheRave.com has the official tour flyer with the openers as well (for Milwaukee show).

well tech is usually in oregon right before he goes down to cali and shit i think.. so if hes there on the 22nd he should be here on like the 15th-ish...

but i heard on a diff post that tech will be in Eugene on may 29th with andre nickatina and yelawolf.. wonder if hes doing a small west coast tour prior to the main all6s and 7s tour..???