Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: technicans vs new fans?

technicans vs new fans?

so I think most of us who are regulars on this site know that tech is trying to attract a diffrent crowd with all 6s and 7s. So the question for us is.. if there is a wave of new fans that come by how are we gunna act towards them? like are we gunna greet um with open arms show them how to use the site politely bring them up to speed on whats been going on with SM for like the 10 years they didn't know about it and all yea all that good stuff or... are we gunna say if you mainstream loving morons wanna something ask the search bar don't ask me? personally I don't think there will be that many new people but if I'm wrong technicans how you gunna act?

I Been Listening To Tech Since May/June Last Year So Do I Count As A New Fan I Do Come Here All The Time Just Dont Log In

The same way they are always treated

^ that.

but in all honesty the search bar IS hard to miss if you look

HAHAH BXTCH HOW U FUKKERS FEEL NOW SLEEPIN ON A REAL ASS NIGGA IN THE RAP GAME . OVER THE YEARS MOST OF YALL H8TED TECH KUZ HE WAS DIFFERENT AND WASNT KISSIN THE MAINSTREAM ASS BUT INSTEAD DID HIS OWN SHIT . KEPT IT RAW FOR YEARS AND YALL NIGGAZ GONNA SEE WHAT WE WAS TLKKIN BOUT WHEN EVER ONE OV US SAID THE NAME "TECH N9NE"... AND IT AINT JUSS TECH KUZ STRANGE MUSIC GOTTA TOUGH LINE UP .. WIT LYNCH,KALIKO, KUTT, BIG SCOOB AND jAY ROCK- NOW ALL YALL TECH N9NE H8TERS GONNA SEE RL MUSIC.

T9 not trying to do anything but make more music and more variety of music. I been Strange Lane for a long min now. I push strange to every1 I see. For me it doesn't matter if you a "New" or a "True Technision". Its about THE PEOPLE Speak. Since T9 don't sell out and pay $ to be on the radio. I think its all of our job to push Strange as much as poss. Its about showin Strange Love for all the hard work T9 and all of Strange Music put in. So if you a "True" you should be welcoming and bringing as many ppl here as you can. I'm in Seattle and here we dnt even got a street team and steady gettin more "demand Tech N9ne in your City" then even KCMO. I claim Strange everywhere I go and I do it for free. Its about Strange Take over. Word wide.

wow who cares? Just because we have known of S&M longer doesn't mean we own it.

this this this this this this this

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    wow who cares? Just because we have known of S&M longer doesn't mean we own it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerrick Smith
    HAHAHBXTCH HOW UFUKKERSFEELNOWSLEEPIN ONAREAL ASS NIGGAIN THERAP GAME .OVER THEYEARS MOST OF YALLH8TEDTECHKUZHEWASDIFFERENTANDWASNTKISSIN THE MAINSTREAM ASS BUTINSTEADDID HISOWN SHIT. KEPT ITRAW FORYEARSAND YALL NIGGAZGONNASEE WHAT WEWAS TLKKIN BOUTWHEN EVERONE OV USSAID THENAME "TECH N9NE"...ANDITAINTJUSSTECH KUZSTRANGE MUSICGOTTATOUGH LINE UP.. WITLYNCH,KALIKO, KUTT, BIG SCOOB AND jAY ROCK- NOW ALL YALLTECH N9NE H8TERSGONNA SEERL MUSIC.

RIGHT ON! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT! yeah caps, what can i say if you like something, and it's good, do it! why ask for money. rewards come in many ways. i just wish my street team lead would send me some posters?

Quote Originally Posted by curtis belanger
    T9 not trying to do anything but make more music and more variety of music. I been Strange Lane for a long min now. I push strange to every1 I see. For me it doesn't matter if you a "New" or a "True Technision". Its about THE PEOPLE Speak. Since T9 don't sell out and pay $ to be on the radio. I think its all of our job to push Strange as much as poss. Its about showin Strange Love for all the hard work T9 and all of Strange Music put in. So if you a "True" you should be welcoming and bringing as many ppl here as you can. I'm in Seattle and here we dnt even got a street team and steady gettin more "demand Tech N9ne in your City" then even KCMO. I claim Strange everywhere I go and I do it for free. Its about Strange Take over. Word wide.