Thread: I think tech should make a video for F.A.N.S.

I think tech should make a video for F.A.N.S.

Yeah like i said i think he should make a music video for F.A.N.S. i know this song not coming out for All 6's and 7's but just make it for the his true fans i would love to see one i can see it now. Start with that clip from KOD tour and go to a dark room close up him rapping to zooming out and showing the mic and start rapping a bit and in a dark room and light up and some him peforming the front on a huge crowd like the ?absolute power cover and then the hook with being some fans lip singng it cuz the song for us and then back to him when he saying thank you for all you done for me, and more u know what i mean i would love it I know it wont happen but i can dream and me i LOVE this song i feel he really does appreciate his fans. I WILL FOREVER ACCEPT N9NE'S SOUL and i mean that shit.

its a preorder track. its not happening

fukk That, we should make one haha get a bunch of footage like from some of the dvds and make a good video to send to tech, all this video needs is good concert footage, pretty simple

yea i was thinking the same kinda like "low" also like highlights video and shit like that
    Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    fukk That, we should make one haha get a bunch of footage like from some of the dvds and make a good video to send to tech, all this video needs is good concert footage, pretty simple

forever real! i appreciate what you wrote, and your artistic thought. i feel like you do. i feel like Tech is a chosen one, and has given so much back to his fans. He's cooler than f***!

I think G.K has a good idea. I say we do it Technicians. What better gift to show that we are Forever.Accepting.N9ne's.Soul than a fan made video for the song Tech wrote for us. That's reciprocity at its finest. He gave us the song now lets give him the video!!

This is a pretty good idea. I think Tech would love it
    Anyone who got the hook up and know anyone taking some kind of video/editing should definately do it, then everyone who does a vid should post it on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Acevedo
    I think G.K has a good idea. I say we do it Technicians. What better gift to show that we are Forever.Accepting.N9ne's.Soul than a fan made video for the song Tech wrote for us. That's reciprocity at its finest. He gave us the song now lets give him the video!!

Redo a thread askin everyone to make a music video of this song as a thank you to Tech.

See how many fans do it

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Evil
    yea i was thinking the same kinda like "low" also like highlights video and shit like that
    Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$

yea boy i see ur make other thread thats tight its jumping now

As much as it sounds like a good idea, I don't see it happening since it's a pre-order track.