Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I think tech should make a video for F.A.N.S.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Lil Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    125

    I think tech should make a video for F.A.N.S.

    Yeah like i said i think he should make a music video for F.A.N.S. i know this song not coming out for All 6's and 7's but just make it for the his true fans i would love to see one i can see it now. Start with that clip from KOD tour and go to a dark room close up him rapping to zooming out and showing the mic and start rapping a bit and in a dark room and light up and some him peforming the front on a huge crowd like the ?absolute power cover and then the hook with being some fans lip singng it cuz the song for us and then back to him when he saying thank you for all you done for me, and more u know what i mean i would love it I know it wont happen but i can dream and me i LOVE this song i feel he really does appreciate his fans. I WILL FOREVER ACCEPT N9NE'S SOUL and i mean that shit.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    its a preorder track. its not happening

  3. #3
    fukk That, we should make one haha get a bunch of footage like from some of the dvds and make a good video to send to tech, all this video needs is good concert footage, pretty simple

  4. #4
    Senior Member Lil Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    125

    yea i was thinking the same kinda like "low" also like highlights video and shit like that
    Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    fukk That, we should make one haha get a bunch of footage like from some of the dvds and make a good video to send to tech, all this video needs is good concert footage, pretty simple

  5. #5
    Senior Member fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,019
    forever real! i appreciate what you wrote, and your artistic thought. i feel like you do. i feel like Tech is a chosen one, and has given so much back to his fans. He's cooler than f***!

  6. #6
    I think G.K has a good idea. I say we do it Technicians. What better gift to show that we are Forever.Accepting.N9ne's.Soul than a fan made video for the song Tech wrote for us. That's reciprocity at its finest. He gave us the song now lets give him the video!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810
    This is a pretty good idea. I think Tech would love it
    Anyone who got the hook up and know anyone taking some kind of video/editing should definately do it, then everyone who does a vid should post it on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Acevedo
    I think G.K has a good idea. I say we do it Technicians. What better gift to show that we are Forever.Accepting.N9ne's.Soul than a fan made video for the song Tech wrote for us. That's reciprocity at its finest. He gave us the song now lets give him the video!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810


    Redo a thread askin everyone to make a music video of this song as a thank you to Tech.


    See how many fans do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Evil
    yea i was thinking the same kinda like "low" also like highlights video and shit like that
    Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    fukk That, we should make one haha get a bunch of footage like from some of the dvds and make a good video to send to tech, all this video needs is good concert footage, pretty simple

  9. #9
    Senior Member Lil Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    125
    yea boy i see ur make other thread thats tight its jumping now

  10. #10
    Guest
    As much as it sounds like a good idea, I don't see it happening since it's a pre-order track.

Similar Threads

  1. F.A.N.S. make a video for Tech N9ne
    By RBM@831 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 11:36 PM
  2. TECH N9NE Make A Video For Alucard
    By AlexSanchez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 10:46 PM
  3. should tech n9ne and three six mafia make a music video
    By pepe locz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:59 AM
  4. tech should make a video for "in the air"!
    By the show stopper, the main event in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 03:09 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 01:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •