Thread: RARE HOPSIN TRACKS!

RARE HOPSIN TRACKS!

each line is one song, enjoy!

Hyped On The Mic Ft. DJKWho Can It BeMy ChristmasIndustry Payback - Funk Volume (Seth Rock, SwizZz, Abyss, Cryptic Wisdom, Nayme Brand, Omega & Hopsin)Ak'sent, Hopsin, Donte "Burger" Winston & T.Keli - This is my Life

Rise Until You Fall (Unmixed)Rone Bone Ft. Hopsin & Leo Nellz - BackstabberT.O.N.E-Z Ft. Hopsin - Can't Stop Me (Remix)T.O.N.E-Z Ft. Hopsin - ChampionMark Morrison Ft. Hopsin - Crazy (Remix)Twisted Ft. Hopsin - EinstagatorEmence Beats Ft. Hopsin, Kombine & Grewsum - Get This LowHex Ft. Hopsin - Going PsychoFlawless Ft. Hopsin - Keep It RuggedSianide Ft. Hopsin - Let It GoVice Gripp Ft. Hopsin - Losin My MindKatz Ft. Noble & Hopsin - Outta My MindET Ft. Hopsin - Ripper (ode to Jack)Bankrupt DUO Ft. Hopsin - RuthlessBrotha Lynch Hung Ft. Hopsin - She Thinks I'm a Psycho (Remix)ESGGLSCM Ft. Hopsin & Einstine - Skate TodayThe Dons Ft. Hopsin - Sound of HustlinTrilogy Mafia Records Ft. Hopsin - Tomorrow Never ComesRhyme Slayerz Ft. Hopsin & SwizZz - We Don'tCritta Ft. Hopsin - What We Got Megrov Ft. Hopsin - BeastsShneal Ft. Hopsin - Animal Instinct

BQ Ft. Hopsin - PopularOutcast Ft. Hopsin - The Real ChaosAbsoloot Squad Ft. Hopsin - So UnfairMalifik Ft. Hopsin & Kryptic - Pay The PricePhillie Tha Kyd Ft. Hopsin - On The Verge

Brotha Lynch Hung Ft. Hopsin - She Thinks I'm a Psycho (Remix)<<<NEED THAT ASAP!!!

Hyped On The Mic Ft. DJK isnt actually a song. they are just fuckin around

add Turbine Ft Hopsin - Worlds Turning

thats misleading. it should be DT ft. Hopsin. It was a mixtape track over that beat, with Lynch kept on the chorus.

Quote Originally Posted by zee
    Brotha Lynch Hung Ft. Hopsin - She Thinks I'm a Psycho (Remix)<NEED THAT ASAP!!!

truth

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    thats misleading. it should be DT ft. Hopsin. It was a mixtape track over that beat, with Lynch kept on the chorus.

Brotha Lynch Hung Ft. Hopsin - She Thinks I'm a Psycho (Remix)<NEED THAT ASAP!!!

that is true!

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    truth

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

yee i watched the clip :L

i just copyed and pasted that list from the eminem forum
    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    Hyped On The Mic Ft. DJK isnt actually a song. they are just fuckin around

I'm the TRShady member who wrote this, I'm glad y'all find it useful, I updated a while ago with years of release and with better organization ? ???http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=104509 thread now called: All Hopsin Songs (2003-2011), I'm not promoting or anything btw, u can get the list there without the need of signing up (I guess), if it's not viewable, I'll make the thread here.