Thread: Tech N9ne Performing Live In London 2011

Tech N9ne Performing Live In London 2011

the day i see that shit confirmed OFFICIALLY i'm gonna begin building The Church Of Tecca Ninna, forreal we UK peeps need to get this going, i can understand why he ain't been yet cause we SUCK when it comes to Hip-Hop (UK listeners in general got a shit taste in music) but we gotta build up the fanbase, spread Tech N9ne music to all your family and friends and even motherfuckers you don't know, get them to hear Gangsta Shap or somethin that'll blow their mind, thats how i did it now 4 of my friends are Tech N9ne fans also (i'm still workin on it)

i got on Tech when Killer dropped so i was late myself, but after that i was mindblown, went back n did my research, Anghellic + Everready is my top 10 favorite Hip Hop albums EVER, Sleeping Beauty is a fuckin masterpiece because after that i had a fetish for eating bitches alive, i cop everythin you put out n bump your music everyday ever since i started listening, never seen your shows but everytime i hear about them i feel like shit for not being there myself, your probably the best performer in history n i always youtube that live footage but you NEED to come to england n perform maaaaan

i'm from birmingham myself but most the Hip-Hop shows go down in london (gonna go see Pharoahe Monch perform in April), your fanbase is growing by the day and you need to come down here 1 time man so we get that Tech N9ne experience over here too, UK peeps need to get this movin, i know they got the petition n FB group n all that shit but keep this regular til we get an announcement

Thats what the fuck im talking bout. He needs to release dates here it pisses me the fuck off. All my friends go Tech N9NE is shit & they listen to soulja boi & all shit english rap. ITS ALL BOUT TECH N9NE

UK rap IS sick lol, there are some quality artists in the UK... but yeah you're right about the UK's taste in music... it really IS shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSicDJ
    Thats what the fuck im talking bout. He needs to release dates here it pisses me the fuck off. All my friends go Tech N9NE is shit & they listen to soulja boi & all shit english rap. ITS ALL BOUT TECH N9NE

Friends wise. Like some tinie tempah & all that garbage chipmunk i just can't stand :O

Yeah I know whatcha mean lol... Hyperaptive, Sam Khan, Wretch, Shadow... rah they murk it man!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSicDJ
    Friends wise. Like some tinie tempah & all that garbage chipmunk i just can't stand :O

UK rappers got talent man, Rhyme Asylum just to name 1, but all you hear is some shit like tiny temper and bullocks so i can understand why most underground type artists i listen to don't perform here, but Tech N9ne's long overdue, we need a Tech N9ne show HERE, i was askin some guy that promotes Brotha Lynch shows if he knows of BLH performing in the UK too but they ain't got nothin planned, i guess i'll have to keep my fingers cross'd, at least Pharoahe Monch will make up for it next week......

Nice. But i just cant stand UK rap. I just prefer american cause it's more angry & it has that what do you call it "drive" to fuck someone up. Like whenever i listen to Eminem who i've listened to since i was 7 i wanna kill someone :P