Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Prozak's new Album is labeled on "Strange"?

  1. #1

    Prozak's new Album is labeled on "Strange"?

    I Know wikipedia has alot of false facts on musicians and other kind of shit, but it says the label for Prozak's "The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop" Is labeled on Strange Music. Is this true lol im so fucking confused since he was dropped off the label.

  2. #2
    Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure they have some sort of distribution deal going on

  3. #3
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    hes not "dropped". travis said in an interview that they will be doing stuff with him still.

  4. #4
    Sweet can't wait to hear more shit... Did anyone order "A Haunting on Hamilton Street"?

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    hes not "dropped". travis said in an interview that they will be doing stuff with him still.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    thats what the consensus is. and multiple things prove this



    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzle Nizzle
    Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure they have some sort of distribution deal going on

  6. #6
    Senior Member WeezyBellis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    377
    That Twista verse on Prozaks new shit is fuckin bonkerz!!

  7. #7
    The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop was in 2008 I think, when Prozak was on Strange. And it did release on Strange.

  8. #8
    tales from the sick



    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Reese
    The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop was in 2008 I think, when Prozak was on Strange. And it did release on Strange.

  9. #9
    This



    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    thats what the consensus is. and multiple things prove this


    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzle Nizzle
    Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure they have some sort of distribution deal going on

  10. #10
    Senior Member Se7en01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    201
    that



    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    This


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    thats what the consensus is. and multiple things prove this

    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzle Nizzle
    Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure they have some sort of distribution deal going on

Similar Threads

  1. PROZAK PARANORMAL BEST STRANGE ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    By jared johnson in forum Rumors
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 03:53 AM
  2. Danny Boone of REHAB confirmed for Prozak's "Paranormal" album.
    By Monster King in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 07:07 PM
  3. Violet Brown PSYCHED for new Prozak Album!
    By Monster King in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 05:50 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 11:22 PM
  5. Some may know, others may not. Prozak's new album.
    By Sedillo [505]! Burque! in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 11:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •