Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snoop Dogg and E 40 confirmed for all 6s&7s (video)

Snoop Dogg and E 40 confirmed for all 6s&7s (video)

Jesus Christ this makes me so fucking excited I dont know if i can make the wait. I never thought my anticipation for an album would top everready but nope i believe it has been topped tech is gonna go berserk on this album i can tell.

He can't disapoint me. But I wish there were more solos

I'M SO HYPED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Watch @ 3:15....Tech almost said, "...it motivated me to come even harder" when the interviewer asked if him and Lil' Wayne both wrote their verses together in the studio. I'm guessing Tech choose the humble route since he's been so appreciative about the collaboration EVEN THOUGH I would've loved for him to finish that statement :-D

It's ok Tech, we know what you really wanted to say ;-)

We still don't know that because I heard Tech say he picked shit that was Waynes so he could feel comfortable to keep up well enough even if he doesn't end up making enough sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by David
    Watch @ 3:15....Tech almost said, "...it motivated me to come even harder" when the interviewer asked if him and Lil' Wayne both wrote their verses together in the studio. I'm guessing Tech choose the humble route since he's been so appreciative about the collaboration EVEN THOUGH I would've loved for him to finish that statement :-D

It's ok Tech, we know what you really wanted to say ;-)

I'm pumped to hear this whole album, but of course 40 and Snoop on the same track sounds like a great idea. I know the theme of the song, but I wonder what the feel of the beat is considering he's got two west-coast legends on it. I'm interested to hear Tech's verse on this.

Also, this confirms what I (and a few others) theorized earlier. Worlwide Choppers will be long verses with short verses in between.

I'm thinkin' it will probably look something like this...
    Twisted Insane (8) - Yela (16) - BL (8) - Twista (16) - U$O (8) - Busta (16) - Ceza (8) - Tech (16).
    I don't know what the deal with the hook would be, maybe the short verses fill in as hooks. Also, I'd be very surprised if Tech doesn't go last. He's gotta close this song.

The hype for this album is drivin' me nuts. I'm interested to hear the overall sound of the album, as well as how Tech fits all of these elite features into the songs.

JL* not BL lol

Slightly disappointed about the massive amounts of collabs
    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    I'm pumped to hear this whole album, but of course 40 and Snoop on the same track sounds like a great idea. I know the theme of the song, but I wonder what the feel of the beat is considering he's got two west-coast legends on it. I'm interested to hear Tech's verse on this.

Also, this confirms what I (and a few others) theorized earlier. Worlwide Choppers will be long verses with short verses in between.

Twisted Insane (8) - Yela (16) - BL (8) - Twista (16) - U$O (8) - Busta (16) - Ceza (8) - Tech (16).

I don't know what the deal with the hook would be, maybe the short verses fill in as hooks. Also, I'd be very surprised if Tech doesn't go last. He's gotta close this song.

The hype for this album is drivin' me nuts. I'm interested to hear the overall sound of the album, as well as how Tech fits all of these elite features into the songs.

alllllll this lol. and i will add: tech, snoop, and 40 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tech, snoop, and nicki minaj as was originally planned for that song

i hope Ceza gets more than just 8 bars. he deserves way more than that,