Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Krizz Kaliko & Strange Music HARLEM SHAKE!

Krizz Kaliko & Strange Music HARLEM SHAKE!

</a>

Great to know that they're contributing to stupid fucking memes now, that was almost dumber than planking...

uhhh, i don't get it.

No surprises there

Quote Originally Posted by ?????? ?

uhhh, i don't get it.

I just dont understand the whole thing considering the Harlem shake is already a dance and is in none of the videos

This

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    I just dont understand the whole thing considering the Harlem shake is already a dance and is in none of the videos

I thinks its awesome and funny most of the Harlem Shake vids are funny anyway..lighten up people..its all in good fun

Whether they are funny or not doesnt matter, its a silly thing to do and its stupid that its called the Harlem shake, because there is already something called the Harlem shake and it is nothing like this at all, plus all the people are doing is moving around sporadically to the beat from ¡MAYDAY!'s "the barricade" (idk if someone else used it before them or if it was an original beat, if so its a good look for them for sure)

It's not Maydays beat... lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1_DbbzSdY

Whether they are funny or not doesnt matter, its a silly thing to do and its stupid that its called the Harlem shake, because there is already something called the Harlem shake and it is nothing like this at all, plus all the people are doing is moving around sporadically to the beat from ¡MAYDAY!'s "the barricade" (idk if someone else used it before them or if it was an original beat, if so its a good look for them for sure)

The Barricade was not on an original beat. That beat is a song called Harlem Shake by Baauer. I'm sure that song was originally made with the intent of people doing the actual Harlem Shake, but it turned in to this meme which I personally find hilarious.