Thread: I MADE A THREAD ONLY CAUSE I WAS DRUNK/HIGH

I MADE A THREAD ONLY CAUSE I WAS DRUNK/HIGH

yo i have made a couple few threads just cause i was blitzed so tell a story of you writing a thread on here while drunk/high/crunk or just some crazy ass stories of when you got mad fucked up!

and here you are making a pointless thread sober.......

Hahahahaha...Zing!

Quote Originally Posted by TechFan4Life
    and here you are making a pointless thread sober.......

Once, on new years eve....and i don't care if it's a senseless thread. gotta have fun SOMETIMES. anyhooo, it was NYE. for some odd reason my brother was being nice, and let me take his SS chevy with 350, and a brand new paint job out for nye. my friends and i went to a bar and got wasted. we left to get into the car and the keys would not work. i had like 4 different ppl stop to help, we were all just kickin it in the alley drinking smoking and trying to get into this car, when after about a half hour, i realized there was no "for sale" sign on it. As my brothers car was up for sale. haha, we were trying, along with strangers to get someone elses car unlocked!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy
    Once, on new years eve....and i don't care if it's a senseless thread. gotta have fun SOMETIMES. anyhooo, it was NYE.for some odd reason my brother was being nice, and let me take his SS chevy with 350, and a brand new paint job out for nye.my friends and i went to a bar and got wasted.we left to get into the car and the keys would not work.i had like 4 different ppl stop to help, we were all just kickin it in the alley drinking smoking and trying to get into this car, when after about a half hour, i realized there was no "for sale" sign on it.As my brothers car was up for sale. haha, we were trying, along with strangers to get someone elses car unlocked!

this has absolutly NOTHING to do with this thread. why are you SO FUCKING STUPID!??? dumbest mother fucker on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy
    Once, on new years eve....and i don't care if it's a senseless thread. gotta have fun SOMETIMES. anyhooo, it was NYE. for some odd reason my brother was being nice, and let me take his SS chevy with 350, and a brand new paint job out for nye. my friends and i went to a bar and got wasted. we left to get into the car and the keys would not work. i had like 4 different ppl stop to help, we were all just kickin it in the alley drinking smoking and trying to get into this car, when after about a half hour, i realized there was no "for sale" sign on it. As my brothers car was up for sale. haha, we were trying, along with strangers to get someone elses car unlocked!

^^^let that be the reason!!!