Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OVERRATED MY ASS

OVERRATED MY ASS

Alright now i have been a tech fan for 3 years now and i know that might not seem like much, (cause yea i kno techs been raping for over 20 years now) BUT i was raised on country music till i was 15 with only a little ic rock, but tech was the first rapper i really listend too and got me into many other rappers, and trust me the last 3 years ive been studyin hard annnndddd it seems in the last year or 2 ppl seem to say tech is over-rated(by bitch ass high school students who only listen to radio, and btw think dr. dre writes eminems lyrics hahahahah buncha bullshit right) anyway as my favorite rapper im glad to see the mainstream lovers fightin over tech, PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO and YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, this is for all the people that talk and dont do there research, but let this be known, HATERS ARE ESSENTIAL...................................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NwouN_KigY

Your friends are pathetic, tell them to stop riding the mainstream's dickwagon.

lol more like aquantinces, stuck wit them in certain es, before i mad any evaluation on any rapper i listen to a nice amount of stuff by them and then i make my descion, like wiz kahlifa, i like a couple songs but thats just mostly a catchy hook and a hot beat, i hear people say all the time, "yo i checked out like 2 or 3 songs by tech and i dont know man, not that good" im like listnen to him, i dont care how many times i get made fun of or laughed at cause i think tech is better than most ever, i wont sell out, OPINIONS CAN ONLY GO SO FAR BEFORE ITS FACT, most rappers on the radio suck, i find myself ashamed when i change a rap station to a country station, isnt worth it anymore

Ive never once heard ANYBODY say Tech is overrated. Just things like, "I like Caribou Lou!" or "Yeah I think Ive heard of them."

I have met one person that HATED tech, and that person likes rap....it was back when absolute power came out and he was hatin on tech's hair dude said "Imma Playa" should have been named "Imma Rooser" cause Tech looked like a rooster....I didn't even know how to respond to that, and I was handing out Tech flyers at the mall and some kid in a 50 cent shirt told me how 50 was realer then tech.....I died in side a bit

You "died in side a bit" when some kid in a 50 cent top told you that 50's realer than Tech? I woulda shoved one of them flyers up his ass man! Also, "Imma Rooser"?... fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis iiams

I have met one person that HATED tech, and that person likes rap....it was back when absolute power came out and he was hatin on tech's hair dude said "Imma Playa" should have been named "Imma Rooser" cause Tech looked like a rooster....I didn't even know how to respond to that, and I was handing out Tech flyers at the mall and some kid in a 50 cent shirt told me how 50 was realer then tech.....I died in side a bit

Rooster** my bad, and the kid was like 15 I aint tryna beat up a little kid lol and he took the flyer

imma rant a little bit. my sisters freind brittany, she knows im a huge fuckin tech n9ne fan, and she gives me shit all the time just flagrant bullshit to tech n9ne "fuck tech n9ne he fucking sucks hes so fuckin gay his music is retarded hes ugly lil wayne is so sexy blah blah blah" just one of those muthafuckers that listens to nuthin but fuckin young money bullshit. hates on tech n9ne more then anyone ive ever met. then we be car pulling in my blazer, im in the back seat cuz im 15, and she fuckin always puts in everready, and either plays carabou lou, bout ta buble, or jellysickle. then she fucking sings her godamn heart out to every like tenth word cuz thats all she knows. just like "(mumble, mumble,) FEELIN REAL HYPHY!!!!" AS LOUD AS SHE FUCKING CAN! it pisses me the fuck off! i straight up told her today to shut the fuck up or get outta my car. its just hypocritical

your in the back seat of your own car?

learn how to reply so ik your talking to me. but yes.

my sister was driving cuz im not old enough yet, and its a two door that you have to move the seat up for the back seat, and we drop her off first, so i would have to get outa the car to let her out anyway, it makes sense to just let her get front seat and i take fron wen she leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis iiams
    your in the back seat of your own car?