Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: carter 4 officially being released may 16th

  1. #1

    carter 4 officially being released may 16th

    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/03/l...coming-in-may/




    plenty of time for tech's name to be spread around in the mainstream so all 6's and 7's can have more commercial success


  2. #2
    As weird as it may sound, I REALLY don't want mainstream to go Tech. I wish the best for Tech and hope he has all the success in the world but having Tech N9ne being so huge, EVERYONE is going to sweat his dick and think hes the greatest thing since the pyramids. I've always capitalized on being different and now my favorite rapper is gonna be all I hear about to all the Fair Weather Hip Hop fans, that like songs like "clap clap......clap she got a donk". Ugh. All these fuckin 14 year old faggots are gonna be like "omg have you heard Caribou Lou, omg its soooo dope". And then people like all of us that have been following Tech since 85, heard his life and watched him grow are gonna look like everyone else. I can see it happening and its making me sick.

  3. #3
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    I dont think it'll be as bad as you think. Were STILL gunna be different. How many rappers you know painting theyre face! and ACTUALLY being lyrical and doin dope shit! He's gunna get big but hes gunna fuck the industry all up!

  4. #4
    oooooooooooookay. gusfraba

  5. #5
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    SHUT THE FUCK UP! NNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano
    As weird as it may sound, I REALLY don't want mainstream to go Tech. I wish the best for Tech and hope he has all the success in the world but having Tech N9ne being so huge, EVERYONE is going to sweat his dick and think hes the greatest thing since the pyramids. I've always capitalized on being different and now my favorite rapper is gonna be all I hear about to all the Fair Weather Hip Hop fans, that like songs like "clap clap......clap she got a donk". Ugh. All these fuckin 14 year old faggots are gonna be like "omg have you heard Caribou Lou, omg its soooo dope". And then people like all of us that have been following Tech since 85, heard his life and watched him grow are gonna look like everyone else. I can see it happening and its making me sick.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216




    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano
    As weird as it may sound, I REALLY don't want mainstream to go Tech.I wish the best for Tech and hope he has all the success in the world but having Tech N9ne being so huge, EVERYONE is going to sweat his dick and think hes the greatest thing since the pyramids.I've always capitalized on being different and now my favorite rapper is gonna be all I hear about to all the Fair Weather Hip Hop fans, that like songs like "clap clap......clap she got a donk".Ugh. All these fuckin 14 year old faggots are gonna be like "omg have you heard Caribou Lou, omg its soooo dope".And then people like all of us that have been following Tech since 85, heard his life and watched him grow are gonna look like everyone else.I can see it happening and its making me sick.

  7. #7
    Wow I'm trying to be real with yall and your all tryin to rash? wtf? sorry I'm saying whats on my mind.

  8. #8


    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano
    Wow I'm trying to be real with yall and your all tryin to rash? wtf? sorry I'm saying whats on my mind.

  9. #9
    Awww someone wants to be in an exclusive club... go be a juggalo then, I can't wait for Tech to blow the fuck up

  10. #10
    Exactly. no one worth anything collabs with them lol




    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzle Nizzle
    Awww someone wants to be in an exclusive club... go be a juggalo then, I can't wait for Tech to blow the fuck up

Similar Threads

  1. Possible release date for the Carter IV : May 16th
    By E.Wills in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 12:17 AM
  2. it is officially over
    By Blizzum in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 02:17 AM
  3. Prozak Officially Signed w/ Strange?
    By Native LunaticT in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:14 PM
  4. Brotha Lynch officially signed w/ strange!!
    By Jesse874 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 09:49 AM
  5. When is liquid assasin's CD officially coming out?
    By p.griff83 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 01:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •