Thread: another canada tour?

another canada tour?

what the hell another canada tour y aint he comin thru the states anymore his last 2 tours have been outta country tours come on tech come c all ur technicians state side mane we missin u n tulsa for sure

if im not mistakes his last tour was the independent grind? so there for you fail

This. He doesn't come through Canada that often. Not to mention that we can't even see Kutt cuz he can't leave the states. Every show he performed at in Canada last time was sold the fuck out. Big market here for him, godda spread the strange music.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    if im not mistakes his last tour was the independent grind? so there for you fail

he went on the winter tour after the independent grind tour and it was n canada and a lil n alaska and i aint sayin he shouldnt go 2 canada everyone deserves 2 get 2 c tech and the rest of strange music im just sayin dont do back 2 back tours n the same place do a states tour then a outta state tour sorry and shit if im pissin yall off wit how im thinkin its just how im thinkin like it dont like it i dont care

You sound hella selfish Lol And not like the last winter tour had a lot of dates. It even had to be cut short cause Tech had to go perform in New York for the Funk Master Flex thing. Tech is doing a summer tour, this is just for the Spring. He just did the Independent Grind Tour 5 months ago..calm your shit down. Also if you didn't notice, this tour is only 11 days long. May 10th to May 21st. Stop bitching and be patient. You aren't the only fan who hasn't seen a show in a while. Hell, some fans have never seen a show, and probably won't have the opportunity to.

the winter tour was like less then 10 shows. and spread out dates. he didnt even call it a tour. he just said, the winter dates are...
    but ya tech has been on tour across america and back 100 time since like the 90's dude. i think he deserves to spread it to the fans in other countries that thought they would never have an opertunity to see him live.

Quote Originally Posted by john meredith
    he went on the winter tour after the independent grind tour and it was n canada and a lil n alaska and i aint sayin he shouldnt go 2 canada everyone deserves 2 get 2 c tech and the rest of strange music im just sayin dont do back 2 back tours n the same place do a states tour then a outta state tour sorry and shit if im pissin yall off wit how im thinkin its just how im thinkin like it dont like it i dont care

and i fuckin said that he should go out the states and do tours jesus fuckin christ all of u calm the fuck down i didnt say he should only do shows n the states and it dont matter what no one thinks strange will do what they want im just voicing my oppinion which is what im allowed 2 do when ever and how ever i want 2 just like u r

"WE JUST LOVE YOU TECH N9NE" it must feel good to be wanted so bad they argue over you what a guy!

I think you're the one who needs to calm down pal

Quote Originally Posted by john meredith
    and i fuckin said that he should go out the states and do tours jesus fuckin christ all of u calm the fuck down i didnt say he should only do shows n the states and it dont matter what no one thinks strange will do what they want im just voicing my oppinion which is what im allowed 2 do when ever and how ever i want 2 just like u r