Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Subliminal Backmasking?

  1. #1

    Subliminal Backmasking?

    It's an old song, but i was going thru some old songs on Youtube, and i found this. What do you think? (Don't write on this thread, if you're going to complain/hate, i just wanted to hear your opinions.)



    -HD.


  2. #2
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    *insert hateful complaining*

  3. #3


    *Doesn't pay attention *

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    *insert hateful complaining*

  4. #4


    yo, dont go too deep in that shit, tech is using reversed things so much he even have his backward words in many tracks, tech has his demon in him like we all have our demons in us.That doesnt mean he worships the devil or some shit so get it, tech is making music just enjoy it

  5. #5


    I don't believe that, Tech worships the Devil, i never said that, i'm just saying, this song was very, strange. I know that Tech has backwards stuff in his Music, it's just that this one in particular, made me wanna hear other peoples opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kingston

    yo, dont go too deep in that shit, tech is using reversed things so much he even have his backward words in many tracks, tech has his demon in him like we all have our demons in us.That doesnt mean he worships the devil or some shit so get it, tech is making music just enjoy it

  6. #6
    Senior Member iAMuSIK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    145


    Wha, Tech has backwards words in his tracks? Like when?



  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Be warned k.o.d. lol quite a few songs has backwards shit in it don't have to go back real far to find it. .

  8. #8


    Google it.
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMuSIK

    Wha, Tech has backwards words in his tracks? Like when?




  9. #9


    i think he was being sacrastick harvey and hmm interesting thats cool yet strange

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Dent

    Google it.
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMuSIK

    Wha, Tech has backwards words in his tracks? Like when?




  10. #10
    Well i know tech isnt a devil worshiper lol hes said in a song i really like, he said " who the fuck is satan, and why is he worthy of my praise".

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 03:39 AM
  2. E.B.A.H. Subliminal Message
    By JetblacK in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-25-2013, 04:57 AM
  3. hidden subliminal message, what are your thoughts?
    By Rawdetzky in forum World News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 07:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •