Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite?

Who's your favorite?

Yo, whats sizzlin Technicians? I havn't been on for a good while do to the fact that I got caught up with school and I broke my fucking leg in 2 places, but that hasn't stopped me from jammin to some Tech and the Strange crew. So last night when I was jammin to The Strange Music Library (2nd disc w/ Everready), I thought "Wonder what the Technicians favorite Strange artist besides Tech is?" It can be any previous, recent, or current artists signed to the label. Lets hear your thoughts!

Krizz Kaliko now doubt, he has give us nice rap, spit it triple time, sing, and has that crazy radio voice that is at the beginning or songs or end of them, and can make it sound like the old fashion sexy voice on songs like "Flash". I actually question where Tech would be without him because Krizz sings A LOT of Techs hooks, and makes them sound FRESH! He does it all and he's the real deal. And Cognitos new joint "Over Hated" goes hard, I like Cog too.

Kutt Calhoun...he is King in waiting...nobody on Strange has better lyrics than Bloody Kutty in my opinion.

Damn this gonn b hard, i like em all, besides tech its a hell of a toss up scoob always comes hard, kutty is the best lyricist, kali does it all, lynch is dope, cog is a good emcee, skat n snug are real as fuck, grave plott n prozak not really up there in my opinion, and jay rock is a fuckin beast its too hard to pick one

I would have to say my favorite artist besides Tech would have to be Brotha Lynch Hung for sure!!!With Kutt Calhoun right behind them.

Hope the leg is doing better. I'd ahve to say Kali then Kutt. Krizz just has such a unique and he is so musically talented. I appreciate the different you get with him. Kutt has really stepped his game up recently. He has turned in to a lyrical monster. Lynch is still cold but far from the "Loaded" days.

Skat and Snug were beasts when they were on Strange, wish they would've resigned!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Damn this gonn b hard, i like em all, besides tech its a hell of a toss up scoob always comes hard, kutty is the best lyricist, kali does it all, lynch is dope, cog is a good emcee, skat n snug are real as fuck, grave plott n prozak not really up there in my opinion, and jay rock is a fuckin beast its too hard to pick one

Kutt, for his lyrical abilities, flow, , mic presence... Everything.

Then BLH for his ... Well ... Originality haha

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Sinister
    Skat and Snug were beasts when they were on Strange, wish they would've resigned!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan

i loved the hell out of Skatterman and Snugbrim but i think my fav. next to tech is Brotha Lynch. that mother fucker is DOPE!!