Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHECK OUT Nesto the Owner Murder Tech n9ne "SLACKER" BEAT!!!!!!!!!

CHECK OUT Nesto the Owner Murder Tech n9ne "SLACKER" BEAT!!!!!!!!!

Haha,you are very humble,but still song is straight fire.

Put this on a mixtape or something, shit's dope

daamn killed it!

This is much better than your 'In the Air' verse which reminded me of Lil Wayne, which is no compliment. Can't speak about the rest of your music because I haven't heard it.

Side note, you remind me of the homie Sefus.

Agree much, much better then your verse on 'In the air' and yes you did the beat justice... Any other tracks from you bro?

Thanks for the luv everyone! Ya'll can get all my mixtapes free on www.datpiff.com under Nesto the Owner! Also i have a album on itunes called MANIMAL. OH and abt the In the Air comments I wrote & laid my verse b4 Tech or Craig got on it or a chorus. It was intended for Myself, Tech, and Jay-z but Jay backed out. Its still all luv and i hope ya'll like what ya'll hear on my mixtapes Career Killer 1, 2, & 3 and the Album! Much luv and subscribe to my youtube theownerkc WAIT...... Sefus tho lol Good 1

Oh almost 4 got CHECK ME OUT on the "BLACK GOLD" & My New Album drops March Entitled "NO REMORSE" First single is called CASKETS http://youtu.be/GDeP2-gg1zY Thanks!

Wow Jay-Z, really? I didn't know Tech went for a big name collab like that back than.

And I have Manimal bough on iTunes, it's a good album. Look forward to the new one also.

Quote Originally Posted by NESTO THE OWNER

Thanks for the luv everyone! Ya'll can get all my mixtapes free on www.datpiff.com under Nesto the Owner! Also i have a album on itunes called MANIMAL. OH and abt the In the Air comments I wrote & laid my verse b4 Tech or Craig got on it or a chorus. It was intended for Myself, Tech, and Jay-z but Jay backed out. Its still all luv and i hope ya'll like what ya'll hear on my mixtapes Career Killer 1, 2, & 3 and the Album! Much luv and subscribe to my youtube theownerkc WAIT...... Sefus tho lol Good 1

Yeah it was suppose to b big! He also tried to get Rich the Factor which is a KC Vet and he never returned the calls. Thats when he got Craig and he did a great job on it. Thanks for supporting that Manimal too fam

Quote Originally Posted by TECHN9CIANofABQ

Wow Jay-Z, really? I didn't know Tech went for a big name collab like that back than.

And I have Manimal bough on iTunes, it's a good album. Look forward to the new one also.

Quote Originally Posted by NESTO THE OWNER