Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Message Hopsin posted on Facebook confirms Tech and Hopsin collab...

  1. #1
    Senior Member AJ16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    602

    Message Hopsin posted on Facebook confirms Tech and Hopsin collab...

    "The collab that alot of you motherfuckers have been waiting for is going down. Tech and hop will finally be on the same track. Funk Volume, turn it up! Im writing to it now."........Directly from Hopsin himself

  2. #2
    Senior Member MacThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,011
    Haha I was just about to post this up! Beat me to it, but finding this out just made my night. Can't wait to hear what they both bring to the table.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    i think we all deserve some credit for this collab haha

  4. #4


    Who's Album is it going to be on Tech or Hopsin? Either way I think this will this will be a killa cut.


    Funk Vol. and STRRRRANNNNGE Music!!!



  5. #5
    Senior Member RoyRazor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    367
    It will be Tech's. Source : Dame's Facebook.



    Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0

    Who's Album is it going to be on Tech or Hopsin? Either way I think this will this will be a killa cut.


    Funk Vol. and STRRRRANNNNGE Music!!!



  6. #6
    On the real hop and tech in my head sounds great shit throw blh in it too straight horror movies shit! My only confusion is why could tech put hop on 6's and 7's when techs got wayne on it he's said he don't want to hear anyone bad mouth wayne but hops most viewed youtube vid is Sag my pants and he's talkin bout killin drake and wayne. Does tech realize or does tech not care cuz its not his beef.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Turbine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    487
    Not his beef..



    Quote Originally Posted by Asiansensationct
    On the real hop and tech in my head sounds great shit throw blh in it too straight horror movies shit! My only confusion is why could tech put hop on 6's and 7's when techs got wayne on it he's said he don't want to hear anyone bad mouth wayne but hops most viewed youtube vid is Sag my pants and he's talkin bout killin drake and wayne. Does tech realize or does tech not care cuz its not his beef.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    silly question lol. hop was charging like 50bucks for a collab, you really think hop could put down 40k+ for tech? lol



    Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0

    Who's Album is it going to be on Tech or Hopsin? Either way I think this will this will be a killa cut.


    Funk Vol. and STRRRRANNNNGE Music!!!



  9. #9
    Senior Member AJ16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    602
    For sure!!! We pushed hard to make this happen, our voice was heard!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    i think we all deserve some credit for this collab haha

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    485
    I dont know where that outrageous number came from, you think it's 40k for Tech? Silly answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    silly question lol. hop was charging like 50bucks for a collab, you really think hop could put down 40k+ for tech? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0

    Who's Album is it going to be on Tech or Hopsin? Either way I think this will this will be a killa cut.


    Funk Vol. and STRRRRANNNNGE Music!!!



Similar Threads

  1. Hopsin and MGK collab
    By AlexM in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 01:39 AM
  2. Hopsin's Facebook Status
    By BAKARD33 151 in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 08:06 PM
  3. Tech confirms Collab with Lil' Wayne
    By TK_Saints in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 08:16 AM
  4. Tech N9ne - Hopsin Collab!!!
    By edodawg in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 08:10 AM
  5. Preview of hopsin collab
    By Neal Anderson AKA Shneal in forum News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 04:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •