Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange promoting CHS different than DAAM?

Strange promoting CHS different than DAAM?

I noticed with since tech and lynchs beef, the promoting for lynch has been ran a little different. It seems Lynch is doin alot more of the promoting by himself and with his madesicc fam, than with tech and strange..also the coat hanga vid premiered on hiphopdx rather than strange and the first 3 vids for DAAM were on the strange site. And why is big scoop at the top of techs page? CHS's sales will quadruple that of big scoops new cd..any thoughts??

Scoop?

"And why is big scoop at the top of techs page? CHS's sales will quadruple that of big scoops new cd..any thoughts??"

You just answered your own question with that statement. If we go off what you said why would Strange spend all kinds of money and resources promoting an album that will already do well. It makes more sense to get SCOOB more exposure and promote the hell out of his album to get his name out there.

ya thats a good point....but lynch has been rappin since the 80's. Hes got a HUGE fan base but most of them dont know hes comin out with new material under strange which is very well produced. most fans only know him for season of the siccness and Loaded which came out 15 yrs ago..i think with even more publicity he would reach alot of old lynch fans lettin them know hes back in the game under a good label

naw i think i saw daam sold 20000..but ya i see how playin it on other sites would get it good pub

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy1

it wasn't even beef. they just weren't seeing eye to eye at that point in time.

and DAAM only sold like 7000 copies. thats probly why lynch is more hands on.

and CHS has already sold more than that and its not even out yet.

pluss a video getting put on another site is a lot better promotion then having it on strange first.

on strange you just have the fans that already new it was coming and shit.

on another site you get some people that might not even know about lynch.

not really a SCOOB fan sorry guys..will check out his new shit tho

why does everbody say lynch took all this time off i have some sort of lynch album/mixtape/collabo album from almost every year since like 95 i got somethin like 27 cds that say BLH on the cover with CHS n GS2 29

ya me too man..i got all of em. Even the EBK ur reppin for ur pic! im just sayin hes back in the game from a national view.

the first gas station mixtape came out in 2009 not 2005

yeah a lot of people know lynchs older shit. then he took like what, 8 years off then went to strange.

and some people are just finding out about him.

but he doesn't really tour.

or make mixtapes to get his name out.

yea he has the gas station mixtape but that was like back in 05. and gas station 2 isn't out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 707Mike
    ya thats a good point....but lynch has been rappin since the 80's. Hes got a HUGE fan base but most of them dont know hes comin out with new material under strange which is very well produced. most fans only know him for season of the siccness and Loaded which came out 15 yrs ago..i think with even more publicity he would reach alot of old lynch fans lettin them know hes back in the game under a good label

LOL...look at twizzy making retarded comments like its nothin

and DAAM only sold like 7000 copies. thats probly why lynch is more hands on.

and CHS has already sold more than that and its not even out yet.