Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: sooo im a little confused....

  1. #1
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438

    sooo im a little confused....

    http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011...nem-posse-cut/



    shady 2.0 producer talks about how he made some beats for tech n9ne.. then he says..


    "Tech N9ne and Eminem-what the fuck it doesn't get much better than that."



    uhh is that a confirmed collab between them or is he just saying he made beats for them both??


  2. #2
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    bump

  3. #3
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    ideas?




    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    oh wow.....hmmmmm

  4. #4
    Senior Member JetblacK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    337
    It is a little uunclear but I take it as he's worked with both of them because we heard the two beats he did for tech in the ustream and he worked with em for the shady 2.0 beat

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    ideas?




    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    oh wow.....hmmmmm

  5. #5
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    at first wen i read it i thot it meant they collabed, but then i tought about it and im leaning towrd he made beats for both.

    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    It is a little uunclear but I take it as he's worked with both of them because we heard the two beats he did for tech in the ustream and he worked with em for the shady 2.0 beat

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    ideas?




    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    oh wow.....hmmmmm

  6. #6
    Senior Member JetblacK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    337
    Same. Im still confident em will make it onto the album though

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    at first wen i read it i thot it meant they collabed, but then i tought about it and im leaning towrd he made beats for both.

    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    It is a little uunclear but I take it as he's worked with both of them because we heard the two beats he did for tech in the ustream and he worked with em for the shady 2.0 beat

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    ideas?




    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    oh wow.....hmmmmm

  7. #7
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    i hope so

    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    Same. Im still confident em will make it onto the album though

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    at first wen i read it i thot it meant they collabed, but then i tought about it and im leaning towrd he made beats for both.

    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    It is a little uunclear but I take it as he's worked with both of them because we heard the two beats he did for tech in the ustream and he worked with em for the shady 2.0 beat

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    ideas?




    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    oh wow.....hmmmmm

  8. #8
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    no faith? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    i dont think he will be

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i hope so

    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    Same. Im still confident em will make it onto the album though

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    at first wen i read it i thot it meant they collabed, but then i tought about it and im leaning towrd he made beats for both.

    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    It is a little uunclear but I take it as he's worked with both of them because we heard the two beats he did for tech in the ustream and he worked with em for the shady 2.0 beat

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    ideas?




    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    oh wow.....hmmmmm

  9. #9
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    thats true. tech has basicly confirmed everyones verse through twiter thus far.

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    its been thing long....and no word about it.....i doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    no faith? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    i dont think he will be

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i hope so

    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    Same. Im still confident em will make it onto the album though

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    at first wen i read it i thot it meant they collabed, but then i tought about it and im leaning towrd he made beats for both.

    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    It is a little uunclear but I take it as he's worked with both of them because we heard the two beats he did for tech in the ustream and he worked with em for the shady 2.0 beat

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    ideas?




    Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    oh wow.....hmmmmm

Similar Threads

  1. Lupe Fiasco Food And Liquor 2... Sooo dope!!!
    By AJ16 in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 02:00 AM
  2. Sooo here's a rumor
    By TechNette in forum Rumors
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 03:39 AM
  3. sooo i thought WWC was pretty perfect but....
    By Bizzaro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 12:04 AM
  4. sooo
    By Bizzaro in forum News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 01:55 AM
  5. sooo last week....
    By Lette Reeses Pieces in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •