Thread: If you have a few minutes to spare, peep this song and let me know what you think. Wen The Moon Eclypse- My City

If you have a few minutes to spare, peep this song and let me know what you think. Wen The Moon Eclypse- My City

Hey, what's going on everyone.

I'm in a Hip-Hop group from Chicago, IL. called Wen The Moon Eclypse.

Take a listen to our latest song. I would appreciate it a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APRQEiyQM8I

Thank you for your time.

great flows, love the subject matter as well. good job!

Some solid stuff, the singing portion could use some work is my main criticism.

Thanks to both of you. And yeah the singing sucks ass lol we couldn't get a singer in in time to sing the hook, so we had to do it ourselves

Not bad but nothing I'd put in my library. The biggest thing with new artists is they don't add anything to the table. And to release a track with a hook you know is shitty shows your not really serious about the craft. I'd say work a little on everything like rhymes, flow, delivery and originality. But I wouldn't say your a noob for lack of a better word. Maybe a 4/10 which is better then a lot of people who post there raps.

We are very serious about our craft. We would not have released it, but we had to because it was for a contest. Thank you for your honest assessment though, it's greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane

Not bad but nothing I'd put in my library. The biggest thing with new artists is they don't add anything to the table. And to release a track with a hook you know is shitty shows your not really serious about the craft. I'd say work a little on everything like rhymes, flow, delivery and originality. But I wouldn't say your a noob for lack of a better word. Maybe a 4/10 which is better then a lot of people who post there raps.