Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo

Tattoo

Yall kno i loveee tech and everythang.. how bout i get my 6's and 7's tattoo before him tho, cuz its my bday! June 7th and it pisses me off. might just get the horn hahha.. idkk.. anyone?

im not sure what you sayin.

I'd love to help but I have no idea what you are asking. Maybe there is a Sylvan learning center next to the tattoo shop and you can kill two birds with one stone.

Wow, you have some of the worst grammar and sentence structure I've ever seen. I really think you should hit up Sylvan before the tattoo parlor.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianne Kaye Oster
    My birthday is June 7th. why dont u go ta fucking both a yas are retarded. that means 06-07.. thanks well anyways thats my brithday and i wanna get a gemini 6s and 7s tattoo really bad but i feel like im stealing the flow of tech. I luv his shit but commmon ya kno i dont wanna be a copy cat but i want it bad. its gunna be sweet halo above the seven and horns comin off the 6 and then the horn looping threw the halo. dark n firey on one side and light n sweet on other.. with gemeni sign in back. cuzz im an angel /// demon

I say go for it since Tech hasn't gone into that much detail with his and it wouldn't be exactly copying.

Dude wtf is it with chatboards? unless your grammer and "structure" is perfect your gunna get hopped on like your stupid...God I hate this fuckin generation. Skinny jeans r cool,being gay is cool,pussy ass shit like Drake,Lupe n backpack fuckin nerds r cool. I wish we could go back to the crime filled days of the 90's were a nerd knew his fuckin role and there where REAL gangstas and not just eveyone and there mom talkin bout swag n claimin Blood. Nuthin worse than fuckin pussies thinkin they the cool ones. And PUSSIES quick 2 disrespect you cuz they on moms computer across the country.

Anyways. I got 100 hours+ of ink. It get's lots of positive attention from all ages. I'd say if you wanna do it than go 4 it. It's yr Bday so I think it's speacial enough too.

I was thinkin bout gettin the hands from Coathanga Strangla with the mask od DAAM sittin above it..

lolwut

Hey Cole. You seem like a smart guy. So stop followin my posts around with your opinions on what I think.

I don't need to deal with a self rightous stuck up atittude of a fuckin nerd who thinks he's cool. Fuck off.

i wasnt replying to you lol.... if i was, i would have quoted you, like i did right now. get mad

Quote Originally Posted by Weezy Bellis

Hey Cole. You seem like a smart guy. So stop followin my posts around with your opinions on what I think.

I don't need to deal with a self rightous stuck up atittude of a fuckin nerd who thinks he's cool. Fuck off.

Really? You think we were wrong to ask her what the hell she meant? Here is what I got from her initial post: 1)She loves Tech and we all apparently know it. 2)She wants to get a tat before Tech does because it's her birthday. 3)June 7th pisses her off. 4)She must be a musician because she is thinkng about getting a horn.

I guess if I really sat down and tried to figure this post out I could but it is not my job to piece together some retard jigsaw puzzle. I'm so sorry that I expect people asking a question on a web page to phrase it in a way that can actually be understood in order to provide them an answer. How dare I.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezy Bellis

Dude wtf is it with chatboards? unless your grammer and "structure" is perfect your gunna get hopped on like your stupid...God I hate this fuckin generation. Skinny jeans r cool,being gay is cool,pussy ass shit like Drake,Lupe n backpack fuckin nerds r cool. I wish we could go back to the crime filled days of the 90's were a nerd knew his fuckin role and there where REAL gangstas and not just eveyone and there mom talkin bout swag n claimin Blood. Nuthin worse than fuckin pussies thinkin they the cool ones. And PUSSIES quick 2 disrespect you cuz they on moms computer across the country.

Anyways. I got 100 hours+ of ink. It get's lots of positive attention from all ages. I'd say if you wanna do it than go 4 it. It's yr Bday so I think it's speacial enough too.

I was thinkin bout gettin the hands from Coathanga Strangla with the mask od DAAM sittin above it..