Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Since Hopsins most likely going to be on All 6's and 7's does that mean..

Since Hopsins most likely going to be on All 6's and 7's does that mean..

He's a replacement for some feature that didn't make it? I mean I'm only saying this because Tech said he didn't have anymore room for anymore features. So I'm guessing this means maybe Eminem or Nicki Minaj isn't making it to the album for whatever reason so Tech decided to put Hopsin instead.

What do you guys think?

I'm guessing neither will make it. Nicki said a while ago that too many people request features so she's gonna cut back how many she does. She actually said she won't be doing ANY, but we'll see how that goes. Eminem looks like he's focused on Shady 2.0. There is always a possibility of circumstances changing.

Maybe after Hopsin handled his beef and started touring Tech looked like " damn this kid is doin it. Reminds me of when I was comin up"

If eminem doesnt do it then im not listening 2 him anymore... time for lil wayne but no time for tech get the fuck outta here..

ITS ONE FUCKIN SONG!!

Thank god if there's no nicki minaj. I just hate her overall sound

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrank

I'm guessing neither will make it. Nicki said a while ago that too many people request features so she's gonna cut back how many she does. She actually said she won't be doing ANY, but we'll see how that goes. Eminem looks like he's focused on Shady 2.0. There is always a possibility of circumstances changing.

Maybe after Hopsin handled his beef and started touring Tech looked like " damn this kid is doin it. Reminds me of when I was comin up"

Could be. Hopsin would definitely fit on So Lonely if Eminem doesn't get on it. Although I really really really hope Eminem gets on

i agree man

Quote Originally Posted by Greg

If eminem doesnt do it then im not listening 2 him anymore... time for lil wayne but no time for tech get the fuck outta here..

ITS ONE FUCKIN SONG!!

Yeah, if Em doesn't pull through this time, I'll definitely lose a lot of respect for him. Tech covers more subject matter, has more variety, more practice, and is overall better than Eminem but he is still more humble than Em.

yeah it seems em is a little busy with dr. dre also with that new song and video that just came out.

tech's been trying to get em for a long tyme now...and if em dont do a verse tech juss needs ta not do music with the homo

fuck nicki and em.. ill take hopsin over them anyday.. and i dont really fuck wit him to much