Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne in Santa Cruz, Ca June 18th

Tech N9ne in Santa Cruz, Ca June 18th

<table border="0">
    <td align="right" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">June 18SaturdayBUY TICKETS
    <td valign="top"><table border="0" cellspacing="0">
    <td width="350" valign="top">

TECH N9NEplus MAYDAYAges 16+$36 in advance/ $41 at the doorDoors open 8PM/ Music starts 9PM

Who is Mayday?....

Niceeeeeeee I'll be there. And this is the first leaked tour date that mentions an opener, so I wonder if this means Mayday is on the tour? Mayday is the band that Tech mentioned wanting to sign in a recent interview. They were the band that Lil Wayne worked with on his Rebirth album

Oh nice! Well it says on the website they are on the show with him..so cool shit see you there

Yeah I'd like to see Mayday on tour that be sick. I wonder if he signed them, If hed blow off dirty wormz and work with Mayday for KABOSH? just a thought..

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Niceeeeeeee I'll be there. And this is the first leaked tour date that mentions an opener, so I wonder if this means Mayday is on the tour? Mayday is the band that Tech mentioned wanting to sign in a recent interview. They were the band that Lil Wayne worked with on his Rebirth album

Good shit sounds like It'll be a long tour. Starts May 7th from what he told my girlfriend when he ate at the resturaunt she works at in KC

that sounds like the tour start got pushed back (original start date was April 28th). no big deal since the leaked tour dates has this tour going thru late June.

by the way, the Catalyst ticket prices seem expensive as hell compared to the rest of those i've seen so far.

they are, and i dont understand why. When I've seen Tech its always been in Santa Cruz or Chico, and in Santa Cruz the tickets are always like $10 more. Also, dont the shows usually open at 7 and start at 8? Interesting that this one starts an hour later. Maybe less openers?

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    by the way, the Catalyst ticket prices seem expensive as hell compared to the rest of those i've seen so far.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say the prices are high because there is a big name artist that has not been announced yet. Maybe Snoop? Remember when Paul Wall was on tour with him. it was like 40$ otherwise it is about 30 for a tech show

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

they are, and i dont understand why. When I've seen Tech its always been in Santa Cruz or Chico, and in Santa Cruz the tickets are always like $10 more. Also, dont the shows usually open at 7 and start at 8? Interesting that this one starts an hour later. Maybe less openers?

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator

Well with Fire & Ice, yea Paul Wall was a bigger name but Tech was already building up to be a bigger live draw just cuz he was touring so much. If Snoop Dogg was on this tour, he most certainly would be on after Tech, and would've been listed for sure on all the venue sites already selling tix. Again, the Catalyst prices are a bit unusual here: most of the shows already on sale are priced between upper 20s and low 30s at average. That why one would look at THESE prices like "Got DAMN!"

Good find, TayFont.

Also, I just listened to the iTunes snippets of Mayday's self titled album. Shiz is straight flames! It will be nice to see a good band on tour with Tech. Personally, I was not a fan of Short Dawg's band, Dog Face Gods or whatever they were called.