Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody else NOT like it when Tech has a lot of features on his album?

Does anybody else NOT like it when Tech has a lot of features on his album?

I feel like no matter who is featured on a Tech track, I always just want to listen to Tech's part and then skip the rest. There are a few exceptions, like Kali and Kutt, but for the most part, I'm not feelin that many of the features.

Naw not @ all. I actually like listening to music and not just listing to 1 artist in a song.

sometimes its too many I find

Let tech do tech...6s n 7s is gonna be crazy

Theres not even that many features people just make it out to be like there is because WWC got so many verses on it

one thing i just thought this was gonna be mostly him so if theres not at least 6 or 7 tracks with him and just kalli cuz there like one kinda now but i do like wayne, as a feature busta on worldwide that dude is a machine he mights out chopp tech and yelawolf

I agree... thats why my favorite albums are everready, anghellic, KOD and absolute power

this album is supposed to be EVERYWHERE. Off the wall. Crazy. Voices in your head. so i dont mind having a few different voices to add to the confusion

all 6's and 7's should be a double disc...one cd is jus tech and the other is a collabo cd

yeah, I'd rather mainly Tech and the rest of Strange. With the type of deadlines that are set for these recent albums though, I'm not surprised that there are so many colabos. I don't know any other music artists who are as constant and creative as Tech.