Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: twiztid on all 6s and 7s?

twiztid on all 6s and 7s?

so since both @'s new cds?.. this is what i asked and i got this answer...@NSCsyanideNWL Tech did ask us to be on his new cd. Hope he still wants us on it. We will see. Mono

That would be fukkin sick, all the recent announcements of features are dope, ive always been a fan of twiztid so this would be a definite killer

hell yea. this album is gunna b fuckin dope if twiztid is on there. WOO WOO!!!

they are very talented.. i think even juggalo haters can admit they got game.

Damn how many fuckin features is there, so I guess this means only one verse from tech on each song

Now it's sounding more like a collabos album..whatever! I'm not complaining haha..

sounds like a skipper to me

this. hope that doesnt happen

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    sounds like a skipper to me

well E-40 did a song so he could get paid...that was kind of a valid question with Tech to. He actually took Twiztid to Gates back in '06 if I'm not mistaken lol.

Big Twiztid fan but I honestly could see them more on K.O.D. than the new joint. If they aren't already on it, don't think it's gonna happen. Who knows. Either Tech forgot he told them that shit, or he hasn't found a beat that says "Twiztid".

Lol I agree! I think that will be the only downfall of this album! I think Tech is just taking advantage of his resources. Cant blame him. However there may not be as many collabs as we think just sounds like alot and considering WWC will have 6 people including tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo
    Now it's sounding more like a collabos album..whatever! I'm not complaining haha..