Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beats

Beats

JL from "Far out" is gettin on the "on my level track..Louie Five is gettin on the my little friend beat..Louie Five had a track from me that kutt got on..I'll post it when the album comes out cause he didnt want it leaked...tell me what you guys think..

Good Shit. what software do you use?

Heres a few more.

FL studio 9 Producer edition

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    Good Shit. what software do you use?

whats the benefit of the producer edition?

No idea. Lol..FL studio gives you more of what you dont need and less of what you really do..Its pointless. Guess it just sounds better. hah

Honest review of the first 3 beats: I liked the first two beats a lot they seemed well done. The Piano one I really wanted to like this one seeing that i love piano beats, but it fell a little flat the one key motion was kind of whack but when you switched it up on the change it sounded good. Either way you have some serious potential! Nice beats.

I did the piano beat in about 20 minutes. Its mainly supposed to be a lyrical type track..I wanted to change it and add some more instruments..(brass and choir) Had a dream about that beat the other day haha. but it sucks cause my computer crashed not long ago so i lost the project and cant go back and add anything to it...there are 3 more beats too if you wanna check those out

Ya i can understand that haha. Those other 3 beats are pretty good man i especially like the 2nd one.Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    I did the piano beat in about 20 minutes. Its mainly supposed to be a lyrical type track..I wanted to change it and add some more instruments..(brass and choir) Had a dream about that beat the other day haha. but it sucks cause my computer crashed not long ago so i lost the project and cant go back and add anything to it...there are 3 more beats too if you wanna check those out

yo all the beats are pretty good but me personally I think that last one calm is my favorite I could spit something kraazy to that. you good. kinda suprised I havn't heard of you before