Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne rappin wit Lil Wayne!

Tech N9ne rappin wit Lil Wayne!

For those of you who think this is him sellin out, you're fuckin ignorant! Lil Wayne started in the underground. He's been in the game since before he was old enough to sware on a track. This is comin from someone who doesn't really like Lil Waynes music at all by the way but I think when these two colab. its gonna be the illest shit any of Lil Waynes fans has ever heard! It'll definitely give Tech even more exposser as well........ as if he needs it ha ha ha ha! Bottom line Tech N9ne is still Tech N9ne no matter who he raps with and he'll always belong to the underground. His shits to true and hardcore for the mainstream!

This topic is so old, just drop it already!

FAIL!!!

Hey Dude if you had something tgo say should have been months ago' Haa

Double Fail

Please let this topic die! Good lord, every other day with this shit. I love Tech AND Wayne but let's just wait and see. We've all known for months that this has been coming and nearly everyone on here has let their feelings be known. By the way, LOL at "exposser." At least try and sound it out before you type it.

I will actually give a legitimate response this, although the topic has been covered several times since we all heard the news. At this point all I want is for Tech make LIl' Wanye look like the one dimensional MC that he is. Like the song "No Love" with Em and Wayne - Em embarrassed Wayne - badly. Someone finally showed that when Wayne raps with real people he's just not that good. His 2 best friends "hype" and "marketing" cannot hide his weak shit when Eminem steps up and knocks it out the park like he did. As long as Tech demolishes him - I'm all for it. End o' story. P.S. I don't hate Wayne for his fame, or his time in jail (which has only made him more popular) its his one dimensional nature and overall lack skill and flow - its the same flow and same type of rhymes on every track. Personally, when it comes to music I like artists who evolve and change whether it be album to album or song to song.

AGREED!

Now, can we all agree to constantly bash anyone whoever starts another thread about the Tech/Wayne collabo before June 7th?

Quote Originally Posted by Adboxx
    I will actually give a legitimate response this, although the topic has been covered several times since we all heard the news. At this point all I want is for Tech make LIl' Wanye look like the one dimensional MC that he is. Like the song "No Love" with Em and Wayne - Em embarrassed Wayne - badly. Someone finally showed that when Wayne raps with real people he's just not that good. His 2 best friends "hype" and "marketing" cannot hide his weak shit when Eminem steps up and knocks it out the park like he did. As long as Tech demolishes him - I'm all for it. End o' story. P.S. I don't hate Wayne for his fame, or his time in jail (which has only made him more popular) its his one dimensional nature and overall lack skill and flow - its the same flow and same type of rhymes on every track. Personally, when it comes to music I like artists who evolve and change whether it be album to album or song to song.

In all honesty, the fact that almost every song wayne does is mediocre at best, i want him to kill it on 6s7s, only because it would be good for him and us to at least hear something good from him, and on a track with tech is the best place for this to happen, so i disagree, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Sinister

AGREED!

Now, can we all agree to constantly bash anyone whoever starts another thread about the Tech/Wayne collabo before June 7th?

Quote Originally Posted by Adboxx

thanks so much for clearin that one up, all of us were totally lost without this little treasure. thanks a milli

Damn never knew people got so pissed when people stated their opinions! And I'll be the first to admit I can't spell for shit! ha ha ha ha and I don't give a FUCK!!!