Thread: The Tech Experience

The Tech Experience

I love your music, it's real, it's complex, it's the love for your fans, it's you, but there's something's people still don't quite understand about you. Lets go back to your album Anghellic, a dark, sinister album for hip hop, still your darkest yet. You say in that album that your half demon half angel,representing what your new ego today is EBAH, "Evil Brain Angel Heart." And you say and mention and people on your track "come gangsta" say tech was a devil worshiper, and you say that you are pointed out by others that you are a devil worshiper. You mention barcodes in your song "Einstein" and "The virus" and other songs. Is there a reason for this thing with barcodes what does it represent to you?( some say its a symbol of the beast). Where did you come up with the snake and bat as the logo for your label "Strange Music". More to come at a later time...

bored?

DUDE!!! THERE IS 100000000x INTERVIEWS FROM 1999-now about all of this.... start with the psycomentary

Dumbass newbie, do your research first..watch T9X documentry on youtube or buy and thats where they got the devil worshiper part and all parts from come gangsta..the barcode decodes 6688846993 aka NNUTTHOWZE on the phone dials..the snake n bat logo he got from a dream, n strange music was influenced by his favorite song "people are strange" from his favorite band The Doors...Yea bitch True Technician right here..act like u knew

damn that was harsh yall didnt even give the dude a chance lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktik888
    Dumbass newbie, do your research first..watch T9X documentry on youtube or buy and thats where they got the devil worshiper part and all parts from come gangsta..the barcode decodes 6688846993 aka NNUTTHOWZE on the phone dials..the snake n bat logo he got from a dream, n strange music was influenced by his favorite song "people are strange" from his favorite band The Doors...Yea bitch True Technician right here..act like u knew

Why you telling me stuff I already know? And I forgot about his doctumetry's

well you did say "Is there a reason for this thing with barcodes what does it represent to you?"and tech talks about the logo in about 10 million different interviews<br Is there a reason for this thing with barcodes what does it represent to you?Kris Glitch said:

[/quote]

then why are you asking shit you already know?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Glitch

LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain

then why are you asking shit you already know?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Glitch

haha straight up