Thread: HOPSIN-Dont Tell Smokey Doe(Novi Diss)Part 2

HOPSIN-Dont Tell Smokey Doe(Novi Diss)Part 2

HOPSIN RESPONDS TO NOVI'S DISS!!!!!!!!!

Hop Rules!

Yea he killed Novi Flowswack again!!!Without really trying or spending time on this shit lol....i mean the dude is on tour and shit...Novi probably has never had a tour.

Yea, Hop didnt even try! At all....I heard Novis shit and it sounded like he spent more time on his one diss than Hop did on both of his. I still think Hop killed him when he said "Hey Novi, your the fuckin best man, 1000000 youtube views....WOAHHHHH SHIT!!!! YOUR GOOD MAN YOUR GOOD!!" I laughed out loud on that shit haha. But when it comes down to it, Novi is actually not a bad rapper, he's just a tad too cocky and smiles too much after his punchlines. Hes better than Flo-Rida and all the other radio rappers, i'll give him that. lol, but...Hopsin....man, hes on a COMPLETELY different level. Hes got speed, word play, punchlines, realness, rawness, metaphors and similes, deep thought, honesty, beat production, directing skills, creativity and auntropanuership. People like that don't come around every day. The only thing that holds him back as an artist is his hatred for mainstream rappers (even though he is right most of the time lol). But Tech is at the top of underground and Independent rap because he is always open to collab with anyone. Plus being amazing! lol Novi is str8, Hopsin is amazing and is gonna be huge. I'm going to his I AM RAW TOUR!! lets get it!!!!!

what else can i say...hopsin is a fuckin beast