Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Style Fuck Food will be like..

What Style Fuck Food will be like..

I wonder what kind of beat it will have, slower, faster.. What kinds of instruments are in it, epic shit like strings and choire? Or a lot of digital shit like vocalizers and synth,, wonder the kind of verse tech is gonna bring, and if Wayne and Pain just suck dick and are skip-worthy, or at least make the cut.. What do you guys think the song will be like? Im super excited, tech tweeted he cant stop listening to it, wonder if thats bad or good? lol

i just think we will know who the real MC is in the the true definition of the word

I bet techs part will be I'll but Wayne is totally skip worthy I don't like him at all but I bet tech will tear it up hardcore.....

I'M SICK OF THESE FUCKING STUPID POSTS. JUST WAIT TIL IT'S RELEASED GOD DAMNIT.

woahh, if your so sick of em then DONT POST IN THEM! Fuck dude get over it, its his most hyped album ever, with the biggest names in the industry, how can u even expect people to not blow the forums up until its released? GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Milo

Well we know Tech is gunnna Murder it. Just cause He knows he's supposedly got "the best rapper alive" on the track and hes gunna show everybody what he can do. Hopefully the Carter 4 comes out before All 6's and 7's for his album sales because I know if people hear tech on waynes shit and hear what hes capable of they will get the album! Along with all of Tech's fans. Its his biggest album yet so they need to show full support

Exactly man,Im gonna at least buy two of the albums.. Ill admit if it leaks Ill most likely hit that up, but I WILL still buy it, even if its the worse tech album ever which is unlikely.. But honestly every album and collabos he ever released I pretty much always had before the released date through a leak, but I ALWAYS bought several copies when it was released.

Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Well we know Tech is gunnna Murder it. Just cause He knows he's supposedly got "the best rapper alive" on the track and hes gunna show everybody what he can do. Hopefully the Carter 4 comes out before All 6's and 7's for his album sales because I know if people hear tech on waynes shit and hear what hes capable of they will get the album! Along with all of Tech's fans. Its his biggest album yet so they need to show full support

Milo stfu fag..and tech will murder it fo sho

tell em!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Milo

its probably along the lines of what hunterish was!