Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hopsin and Novi Novak Thread.

The Hopsin and Novi Novak Thread.

Notice how he brings up the same thing more than once though... He has nothing else to say hes said everything he can about hop in one song. Yea he got him a couple times but hes still garbage

and not only that ICP will always be bigger than Novi Novak anyways so he has no reason to bring them up....lol IMO Hopsin wins...his was like a 1:26 diss sure Novi had good punchlines but wait till Hopsin releases his REAL DISS.....that 1:26 diss Hop made was to get a response from that fag since he was ignoring Hopsin....well now he responded...so Hopsins trap worked....Tme To See Hopsin Murder Him Real Talk!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian
    Dam....Hopsin Will Always Be Top In My Favorite Rappers.....but honestly I think Novi came hard on this one because he touched every point.....except for the part where Novi says"see you come out of Hot Topic bitch,and smack you for your contacts and ICP shit" Hopsin would never buy any icp shit real talk

cant wait to hear hopsins response

Lol

THIS.....

the fact he brought up that Hopsin supposedly has 3 albums makes him lose this whole beef on default. Talkin about Hop being in special ed when he can't even count smfh

Biggest mistake u can make in a rap beef... put out the first diss song. Cuz whoever gets to respond. ALWAYS goes harder

i get what you mean,

they always have the advantage to respond to what the other person said, but now they both have released disses, lets see what happens next

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    Biggest mistake u can make in a rap beef... put out the first diss song. Cuz whoever gets to respond. ALWAYS goes harder

a think a have heard the line about ripping off his arm and beating him with it in another song, it could be a Tech song? not sure

i thought i heard the same shit too in a song...but couldnt remember what song

Quote Originally Posted by Rfc Stewart
    a think a have heard the line about ripping off his arm and beating him with it in another song, it could be a Tech song? not sure