Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brotha Lynch will be re-signing with Strange Music

Brotha Lynch will be re-signing with Strange Music

Good eager too see what he comes up with now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Mathews
    Good eager too see what he comes up with now.

Thank God. Lynch needs the buisness aspect tha Strange delivers.
    I wonder what the guidelines are..?
    I hope to hear that unreleased stuff.
    REALLY HOPE TO HEAR THE UNRELEASED STUFF.
    Not just the shock value shit, but the dope lines on baselines shit.

yuuuup

Quote Originally Posted by Weezy Bellis
    Thank God. Lynch needs the buisness aspect tha Strange delivers.
    I wonder what the guidelines are..?
    I hope to hear that unreleased stuff.
    REALLY HOPE TO HEAR THE UNRELEASED STUFF.
    Not just the shock value shit, but the dope lines on baselines shit.

In the recent podcast interview I believe he said he wanted to get away from all the cannibalistic shit and rap about other things to show the new fans he can rap about other things. That's probably pretty obvious to most people but I just thought I'd mention it. Also, in the interview he said he'd be Strange for life, even when he's done rapping or if for some reason he's not on the label anymore, he loves being on Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK

In the recent podcast interview I believe he said he wanted to get away from all the cannibalistic shit and rap about other things to show the new fans he can rap about other things. That's probably pretty obvious to most people but I just thought I'd mention it. Also, in the interview he said he'd be Strange for life, even when he's done rapping or if for some reason he's not on the label anymore, he loves being on Strange.

When LYNCH ended his set at the Modesto show during Hostile Takeover he said "I WILL ALWAYS BE STRANGE"

I hope he does move away from it. Ive been a Lynch fan for years and own more of his albums than any other artist but Ive been disappointed with all three of his Strange albums. He is capable of so much more than what he put out. These albums have made him drop way down on my list of favorite artists.
    Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK

Yup I kinda agree. He has dropped down on the list. His lyrics before were not only catchy but he could tell a story. He wasn't so repetitive. His sound was so much more creative than anything else out. There's a ton of things that are different now.
    I love to b able to get anything from Lynch. Lord knows he did like 2 albums in a decade before we finally got something.
    But now that the three album deal is done and introduction as a Strange artist is solidified. I'd like Strange to put a lil more faith in Lynch's music and REALLY/HONASTLY give him the freedom to not just say what he will but create the kind of music he can. I want Brotha Lynch production.

I live in Sac and have been a Lynch fan since I was introduced to his music about 13 years ago but with that said I do kinda feel the trilogy story about the cannibal shit was a little too abitious. I think its dope that he obviously had a vision and to his credit he followed through and made that shit happen. The problem is what you end up with is basically 3 of the same albums content wise just with different beats. The story got kinda old and I figure most people agree wih me in that the overall story isnt really important to me I just want good quality songs to bump dont really give a shit about the story being told in the skits I always fast forward through. At least when he was on his ripgut shit with Season of the Siccness the songs had different themes and told their own individual stories. Eiher way Im ranting but looking forward to some "Loaded" type material with lynch just goin hard on some real dope veats and not being concerned with the cannibalistic story shit