Thread: Sex To The Beat [Lyrics]

Sex To The Beat [Lyrics]

The original lyrics on AZLyrics, were so bad, that I felt that it was my duty to fix them. (Link here you should really look and see how terrible they are if they haven't fixed it yet.)

"Strokes full of energy treat them like my enemyWatching niggers... lemons strike me in the seat" ... Seriously?

Here's the right shit

(Tech N9NE on the intro)

Ay, a nigga came to party, 151 rum Bacardi Pineapple juice and Malibou let's get it started And oh lawdy I've seen a big booty Shawty To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that Knock, knock it out the bottom.

(Tech N9NE) I got a rhythm, when the women see on stage lata when we sexually engage This what I give them: Strokes full of energy, beat it like my enemy Watch a nigga centipede on lemon, Sprite, and Hennesy! Pumpin' a thick woman is my thang Crub in the bitch bump into to my gang 57th street got the leg and d, cum on a big ?run? for my pain Tech's immaculate but when I stab a chick, all the bitches gon' know Then I pump the magic when the beat balances when the meat collapses they go Hit it hard then it start dig it till it's split apart Get when it's with it clit it quit it when it's dark Then wake up in the morning straight to be we bonin' Know we're not kiddin' so I guess you could say we're groanin' And you can smell that, steamin' hell cat cause I swell that Long doll play with it like your own toy If you can feel that, (Krizz Kaliko) RUN AND TELL DAT, RUN AND TELL DAT, HOMEBOY, HOME, HOME, HOMEBOY! To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that Knock, knock it out the bottom.

To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that Knock, knock it out the bottom.

(Kutt Calhoun) Yo baby what you doing, doing, yeah you heard of me That mister bunk rock hit your funk spot long dong home ?rulian? Got a sex jacket for screwlian' toolian' boobies and booties The cutty coochi king, Kutty-calzone. Once I stuff it then it's a wrap fulla sausage You assaulted Porky Pig you from the back Cause I'm a beneath beneath that lady till you start tweaking out your sheets Once you pity then I'm gon' skitty, I'm out screechin' down your streets To the rhythm of a kick drum bitches wantin' to get they clit sprung Hen and Bacardi get's the dick numb That was the old me, to all the women who knowed me promoted my words to mouth to the nosies Life was like pickin' up on it, off I was pickin' up different bitches nightly more off to stick my dick in em' I was quite sinister, all you hoes I rememba you, but now that I'm married, gotta wife I be hittin' up.

To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that Knock, knock it out the bottom. To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that Knock, knock it out the bottom.

(Bizzy Bone) Ok, we're looking them, peanut butter milk shake thick misses Throw a dick all up in ya bitches Yo' bitch from the middle of the map, where my nigga Tecca Nina better guard your chickens. I do for a little bit of stickin' might even go a little bit of licking Gotta be bad for that treatment you tell a soul you might end up missing I've been giving them heaven in sheets she's might feel like your pussy be havin' a beast We'll be giving that thang for weeks forgiving beyond our lease Gotta pop that P when I'm in that V that makes me know you G Stay with me sex use all I need fuck in the ?jonesy? Bang bang like pops, when I'm the peak I don't stop If your pussy good when I pull up out you betta guard your grill or get shot Ain't no discussion when them dickies drop I'm goin' and settin yo' ass up then I get down like a boner be? Pistols between the mattresses, going off while I'm tapping it Ripping it, smacking it, hopefully I get sucked up after this This shit's right here for the hoes with heavy duty booties Gotta fuck me to the beat whenever you get the chance to screw me, na na. To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that Knock, knock it out the bottom. To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that To the beat sex, I'm a beat that, to the beat sex, I'm a beat that Knock, knock it out the bottom

I couldn't understand a few parts, so suggestions are always helpful!

in tech's verse i believe its Crumpin the bitch not crub... In Kutt's verse it should be the kutta coochie king, now they crowning nubian, Kutty Calzone. Then I'm not sure what lyrics are but Kutt tweeted his verse a while back and this part on yours

Cause I'm a beneath beneath that lady till you start tweaking out your sheets
    Once you pity then I'm gon' skitty, I'm out screechin' down your streets

It doesnt sound right but again I dont know that actual lyrics. And lastly the last dude's name is just Bizzy. Hes a rapper from KC, its not Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs lol.

Lmfao! It's like a deaf man wrote those lyrics. I clicked the link and I wasn't even sure if I was looking at lyrics for that song. Someone needs their fucking ears checked! lol

lmao bizzy is from TOPEKA

and i will post up the right lyrics later

I wish it was Bizzy Bone was on a tech n9ne song instead of bizzy when tech is getting sued over for his feature.

o geez here we go.

tech still fucks with bizzy. you all will see soon enough.

we lookin for the penaut butter milk shake thick misses

throwin dick all up in ya bitches

young bizz from the middle of the map wit my nigga techa nina better gaurd yo chickens

im due for a lil bit of stickin, might even do a lil bit of lickin

gotta be bad for that treatment, you tell a soul you mite end up missin

i be givin em hell in the sheets, mite feel like yo pussy inhalin a beast

dont be up in that thing for weeks, but give a bianca an hour at least

gotta pop that p when im in that v that lets me know you g

stay with me sexin you is all i need fuckin to jodeci

bang bang like pops

when im in the pink i dont stop

if yo pussy good when i pull up out ya betta gaurd ya grill or get shot

aint no discussion when them vickies drop im goin in

settin yo ass up to knock it down like a bowlin pin

pistols between the mattresses goin off while im tappin it