Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention Strangers!

Attention Strangers!

First, let me introduce myself, I am Sara Ellars, I am a <em>Strange Music Blog Contributor. </em>Now that is out of the way, I am currently looking for some Fan Feature stories! What is a Fan Feature? These are stories that go on the Strange Music blog that are written about the fans of Strange Music who credit an artist with Strange Music has done something to touch their lives or one of the artists have that has helped them in some way through their lives.

You can find the fan features here http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/tag/fan-feature/

Think you got something for me to write? I would love to hear your story! What I need you to do is to pm me here, or email me at <em>saraellars@gmail.com</em>, tell me a bit about your story, give me an email where I can contact you and I will start answering anyone who sends me their story. I will try to do every story that comes to me, as long as it is a story.

If you got questions, let me know, I will do my best to answer.

Thank you for your time! I look forward to hearing from you!

I once tried to smoke a blunt with Rittz on the "Hard White" tour but he was too busy rapping.

Than my friend started tryin to rap and was like "look I rap fast like you" but Rittz was like...not really.

It changed our lives.

I met Brotha Lynch once and he let me and my bitch hang out. Everybody kept tryin to mack my bitch and Lynch was like "betta watch your girl homie" I was wondering why Lynch was being so cool because I expected him to just kinda yamp her ass up when I wasn't looking. After a little debate I took my bitch and GTFOT.

I once seen Tech and the Catwalk in Seattle and Absolute Power like just came out. So he's rockin the stage and doin Anghellic tracks and everyone was goin all crazy from Einstien and Sinister Tech an this Ring and he just kept goin and goin. Man I got tired and sat down on a bleacher for a sec. I swear tech eyed me from across the room like him and Kutt n Kali would stomp my ass out. He than shook his head in disgust like "Ain't nobody got time for that!" and than kept rockin. Shit was tight.

Haha! Cool story bro! I guess I don't need to publish those stories though cuz you just did!

Write a story about me

PM me or email me at saraellars@gmail.com, if you got something that is worth writing, I will! The fans are important to Strange Music! This is the chance to let the artists know that they are important to you on a more personal level.

Man, i don't really have any inspiring stories like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Ellars

PM me or email me at saraellars@gmail.com, if you got something that is worth writing, I will! The fans are important to Strange Music! This is the chance to let the artists know that they are important to you on a more personal level.

I once rapped my way into a car accident.... pulled infront of a dude while I was wrecking "Take It Off" the sickology bonus song.... smashed my passenger door....... still killed the verse

I am still looking for story ideas! Please contact me if you have something that you would like posted on our Fan Features! It can be any Strange Music artist or just for Strange Music!

The majority of Strange Music Blogs have been terrible/laughable thus far, hopefully this may make them worth following... lul.

how bout you guys make the post about CunninLynguists collab polls with Tech N9ne? Should have been made months ago