Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why did you defend Soulja Boy in Crybaby?

Why did you defend Soulja Boy in Crybaby?

I don't mind people getting rich and famous if they're able to do it on their skills.

But in Crybaby you mentioned black people came up from poverty to make money. But nobody can admit Soulja Boy have skills and he also from a rich family.

Love you Tech but can't understand why you defend the direction of the music industry. It's not abut skills it's about who's got the money now days. Please answer though I know you recored the song for a few years ago.

Still love your music. Greetings from a hardcore fan from Spain.

im confused about it too, because i thought he was calling rappers like soulja boy or whack rappers cry babies.

if you thought that, you didnt listen to the lyrics of that song at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook
    im confused about it too, because i thought he was calling rappers like soulja boy or whack rappers cry babies.

Exactly, his reasons are pretty self explanatory if you actually listen to what he's talking about in the song. One of my all time favorites too, his second verse displays top notch lyricism at it's best.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    if you thought that, you didnt listen to the lyrics of that song at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook

Thank U! skills man!!!! shine! wanna have one good time? keep playin N9ne! From germany and Norway, and Ireland! I still LOVE your music 2 i don't really understand it either, sometimes you need to leave it to the KING. I love Tech N9ne, and ............................Strange Music!

i never really thought he was actually talking about the soulja boy that your talking about. this is just cause i wouldnt let myself believe that but i got no proof about it. either way who cares just not my of music

just go read through all the lyrics bro

He defends him because people like you * people in magazines mad as fuck at soulja boy when they dont even know the boy*

I mean think about it like this. You might not think soulja boy got skills at all but whoever signed him must have thought he did look at him now niggas only like wat 20 or 21? makeing billions of dollors and has his own label. he must be good in someones eyes..

woooooooooooow......... oh yeah and why are you and don juan beefing. lets see how far we can go back in time