Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EveryOne Listen And Tell Me What You Think??

EveryOne Listen And Tell Me What You Think??

Tryin A Different Flow, Just A First Verse And Hook.

Do It For.

3-4-2011

um yea flow is alright but kinda odd to hear ya talking ish on the track with a sad, slow sounding beat other then that pretty good

Real nice man, kinda agree with rob up there but at the same time the beat almost fits in a weird way i think, keep it up tho.

Thanks Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Schweedo
    Real nice man, kinda agree with rob up there but at the same time the beat almost fits in a weird way i think, keep it up tho.

I Feel Ya, I Get That Alot But Its Just Part Of My Psyco, Its Not Really A Hate Track Or Shit Talkin Ya Feel Me? Its Kinda Just An Explanation In My Eyes. Thanks Though, I Appreciate your Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert J
    um yea flow is alright but kinda odd to hear ya talking ish on the track with a sad, slow sounding beat other then that pretty good

Im All About Weird And Different Sounds Though, Im Glad You Think It Does.

Quote Originally Posted by Schweedo

that was pretty good. where is the rest?

I Need To Write It Ha Ha, I Just Started Writing It Before I Went To Sleep And Decided To Lay The First Part Down To See How It Sounded, Im Glad You Liked It Though Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy
    that was pretty good. where is the rest?

ok I listened to it agian and I think it would really flow well if it had an intro to it. especially with a chorus like you got. I mean maybe I'm just saying that because the song is unfinished so it just kinda sounds a little off for now yo shoud repost it agian when its complete. you got a good flow especially in the chorus

For Sure, Thanks For Your Time Bro. Ill Repost It Tomorrow, Ill Finish It Tonight, Just Had A Crazy Work Schedual, Im Glad You Like My Flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert J
    ok I listened to it agian and I think it would really flow well if it had an intro to it. especially with a chorus like you got. I mean maybe I'm just saying that because the song is unfinished so it just kinda sounds a little off for now yo shoud repost it agian when its complete. you got a good flow especially in the chorus